Jinmin pt2 (OT7)

The boys gathered around the monitor that displayed a live video of Yoongi and Namjoon's room. On the screen was the two boys that couldn't contain their excitement and did what they were told not to.

Jimin was licking Jin's end of the dildo and vise versa. They sucked it and licked it until it was clean. Just the sight of the two boy deep throating the dildo had the other five hard in their pants.

Taehyung leaned over and started palming Jungkook in his pants. And Kook leaned over and growled into Tae's ear.

(YOU CAN SKIP THIS IF YOU WANT Before you get too confused, let's go over their roles.

You see, Yoongi is the main Dom. He never bottoms, ever. And Namjoon was lucky enough to get the power handed over to him for punishment today. Yoongi can top any member. ANY.

Namjoon is the second main Dom. He only submits to Yoongi, and I mean ONLY Yoongi. Namjoon can top any of the members but Jungkook and Yoongi and Taehyung.

Jungkook, third in power. He only submits to Yoongi, because who doesn't submit to Yoongi? He's known for pushing the limits, but never to far.

Taehyung, a switch. He only submits to Yoongi and Jungkook though. He will NEVER submit to these small bottoms. Period.

Hoseok, bottom. Probably the kinkiest bottom out of them all. Lives to get tied up and degraded. He's so kinky that vanilla sex is his punishment.

Jin, bottom. Known for breaking the rules and dragging Jimin down with him.

Jimin, bottom. Trained to be a good pet. Known for being dragged into Jin's rule breaking.)

When the two boys finished with their dildo, they started to lick the cum up off of Yoongi's sheets. Hoseok was already on his leash that was held in Yoongi's hand. He looked up at his master and whimpered.

Yoongi pulled back on the leash a little bit and told him to get in his lap. He was sitting on his lap, his back to Yoongi's chest.

Yoongi started to slowly stroke him over his pants. Hoseok started to grind against Yoongi's hand, so he reached his hand up and pulled his head back by his hair. Hoseok let out a moan as Yoongi leaned forward to whisper in his ear.

"You better be a good boy and take only what you're given or I swear I will punish you. Wanna know what that punishment will be? I'll take this leash off you and make you cum from me thrusting into your prostate and then you'll go to bed without seeing the show. So I suggest you act right."

Hoseok immediately stopped grinding and tried to sit still as Yoongi continued to palm him. Once the boys on the screen were finished, they all moved to the living room. When they got there the two boys were on their knees, heads down, waiting for Namjoon.

Yoongi looked over at Namjoon and told him to get on with it, so he walked up to the two boys and stood in front of them.

"Care to tell everyone why you thought it was okay to break the rules?"

Jin lifted his head to respond but was immediately slapped across his cheek.

"I don't remember telling you that it was okay to look up. Did I?"

Jin shook his head in response.

"Use your words slut, he asked you a question." Yoongi said from behind Namjoon.

"N-no Daddy, I'm sorry Daddy." Jin slowly stuttered out.

"Now tell me, why did you break the rules?" Namjoon asked for a second time, beginning to lose his patience.

"I-i" Jin started.

"I-i, what slut? Spit it out. You weren't this being quiet when you were breaking the rules cause you're a needy whore." Namjoon mocked.