Yoonjin

Jin hyung is just so pretty. I know it's weird, a dude being pretty, but he is the most beautiful man I have ever seen in my life. I don't know why I feel such an attraction towards him, but I do and I can't help it.

He's an amazing cook too. We're in the kitchen, only us to here, and he cooked dinner for us because he didn't want me not eating all day. His food is so delicious I can't help but moan at the taste that hits my tongue, not even meaning to.

"Yoongi-ah don't make such erotic noises, or hyung will have to take care of you." I know he's playfully joking but I can't help but think of what would happen if he did take care if me...

"Then take care of me coward." The words were out if my mouth before I could stop them and I instantly turned red.

"Oh yeah? You'd like that huh?" He got really close to my face, smirking as he leaned close to me. "Remember what you said Yoongi-ah." And he pecked my lips before acting like nothing happened.

I was red in the face and growing hard in my pants at his words. I quietly whined before speaking again. "You can't just do that hyung." He turned around to face me again. "What do mean Yoongi?"

"You can't just say such things and peck me on the lips and leave me here hyung." He smirked at my words and stepped closer to where I was sitting. "Oh? Should I take care of you then?" I nodded at his words, bright red in the face.

"After dinner then, we'll go to my room." And he left me hard while we ate dinner.

When dinner was over Jin hyung told me to go to his room and lay down while he quickly did the dishes. And of course I did as I was told.

I walked into his room and sat at the end of his bed. It was covered in a black duvet with white sheets and black and white pillows. It was a pretty contrast to his cool gray painted walls.

I laid down on his bed and relaxed waiting for him to come in. I ended up falling asleep as I waited.

When I woke up I felt someone petting my hair and I looked up to see hyung looking at my with a fond smile plastering his lips.

I couldn't help the whine I let out as I reached for him, wanting to be hugged and kissed and just any affection really.

He hugged me around my waist and kissed my forehead, then the tip of my nose, then finally my lips. I let out a sigh as my hunger for his lips was finally fulfilled.

He went on pull away and make the kiss quick but I wasn't finished yet and held onto him, pressing closer. He didn't seem to mind as he kissed back, harder this time, pressing his own figure against mine.

I moaned as his tongue pushed against mine. His breath got slightly heavy and I pulled away so he could breathe.

"Hyung, I need you please. Please." He nodded and took his shirt off while I removed my own. I let my hands run down his broad chest as I leaned in to kiss him more. His hands are on my waist, pulling me closer, and I can feel the butterflies in my stomach.

He tugs at the waistband of my sweatpants and pulls them off. I tug at the belt holding his jeans up and he fumbles to quickly undo it. When the belt is finally off he undoes his jeans and pulls them off as well.

His lips are back on mine in seconds as we fumble to touch each other, trying to get as close as humanly possible.

He grabs my hips with his hands and pulls them to his own so out bodies are flat against each other and I can feel everything.

He grinds against my hard on and I moan into our kiss, pushing back against him as much as I can.

We break the kiss to breathe and he reaches over to the night stand to grab the lube and I wait impatiently for him. He drops the lube down next to me and pauses for a minute.

"Hey baby?" He looks me in the eyes with a lustful look full of want and fuck I didn't know someone's eyes could look so hot and intimidating.

"Y-yeah?" I feel the blush on my cheeks darken as I stutter over my words. "Can we try something?" I nod, I'm willing to do anything right now as long as I get to cum.

"Okay, get on my lap and put your back to my chest." I do as I was told and sit on his lap.

"Good boy, now let's get these boxers off." He pulled off my boxers and tossed them to the side. "God you're so beautiful."

He ran his hands down my body, and shivered at the feeling. He leaned back a little so we weren't sitting straight up, and he told me to bend my knees so they were propped up.

He slicked his fingers in lube before reaching down my body, past my cock to my entrance. He circled the sensitive area before slowly pushing his finger into me.

I sighed as he stretched my hole. "Feel good baby?" He whispered in my ear.

"Yeah, want more." He moved quicker adding a second finger, I felt pretty stretched and just wanted his cock already.

"Hyung, please." He hummed and pulled his fingers out with a lewd pop. I slightly cringed at the sound.

"Okay baby, want hyung to take care of you?" I nodded quickly. "Get on your hands and knees for me baby."

I did what I was told, as always, and got into position for him. He kneeled behind me and ran his hands up and down my sides. "God you're gorgeous." I couldn't help the blush and slight whine that came from me.

"God baby, I can't wait any longer." He lined his cock up with my entrance and slowly pushed in.

The feeling made my back arch as I pushed my face further into the blanket below me.

He slowly pushed in all the way, filling me to the brim before slowly pulling out and thrusting back in.

He kept the same place for what felt like forever until I finally whined and begged him to move faster.

He obeyed and had a bruising grip on my hips as he moved faster inside of me. I moaned into the blanket uncontrollably as he quickened his pace, when he shifted his hips and I nearly screamed.

"Found it." I could hear the cockiness in his voice as he thrusted into the same sensitive spot over and over, relentlessly.

I felt so close to cumming I couldn't even tell if I was moaning or crying at this point. He ran one of his hands up my back to my hair and wrapped his fingers in it, pulling my head back off of the bed slightly.

I came as he tugged my hair, most likely screaming with how loud I was, he thrusted deep in me and held still and I felt him release inside me.

He let go of my hair and pulled out, rolling me onto my back and moving my hair out of my face.

"Did hyung succeed in taking care of you?" He asked with a smirk on his face.