OT7 (Watersports)

"So you wanna try a golden shower? From all of us?" A shocked Namjoon asked the blushing Jimin in front of them.

"Uh, um yeah but only if you guys are comfortable, if you're not I'm sorry for asking."

Yoongi smirked before speaking. "So you want us to treat you like the little slut you are? Piss all over you and maybe cum on you too?"

Jimin moaned out, "Please." As his eyes became hooded with lust. The rest of the boys watched him before all agreeing.

"Sure if it's for Minnie. It'd probably be kinda hot seeing our baby covered in piss, huh Jimin?" Hoseok teased watching as Jimin's cheeks grew flushed.

Namjoon smirked as he watched the boy fall apart in front of them. "Maybe we should do it today? We have the day off."

Everybody nodded and agreed and Jimin looked udderly blissed out. "Then let's all drink a lot of water and wait."

Jimin had a hard time waiting. It felt like forever and he was already so excited waiting for it to happen.

Jungkook was the first to feel his bladder ache. By the time they reached the last person about 5 hours had passed since he first told them.

Now he was sat in the bathtub completely naked with his hands behind his back and his mouth open.

Namjoon and Yoongi were right in front of him, the rest circled around him.

"Does the little slut need a bath?" Yoongi teased and watched Jimin's cock twitch at the degrading.

"P-please, want it." Jimin kept his head up and tried his best to keep his mouth open.

"Okay slut. Remember you asked for this." Namjoon said before a stream of warm pee hit Jimin's chest.

He gasped at the sensation feeling it warm his body. Yoongi was the next to start peeing, right on the boys face. He watched as Jimin closed his eyes moaning at the feeling.

The others followed after them, Jungkook trying his best to aim his stream directly at Jimin's hard cock, hearing him gurgle out a moan around the piss that pooled in his mouth.

Taehyung moaned as he peed on Jimin's thigh, running a hand over his own chest.

Hoseok peed on the calf of his leg watching how much precum leaked from Jimin's cock as he got pissed on.

Jimin went to reach for his cock but Yoongi stepped forward and slapped him.

"You didn't get permission to fucking touch yourself." Jimin cried out but put his hands back and obeying.

When they were all finished they stroked their cocks around him and watched as he waited with an open mouth begging for their cum.

Hobi placed his tip on Jimin's tongue and stroked himself quickly, cumming onto his tongue. Jimin moaned at the taste and waited for the rest to do the same.

They all finished on his tongue and watched him swallow it down before looking at them with expecting eyes.

"Can I cum now?"

Yoongi looked at him before answering, "No. Now take a shower and don't you dare fucking touch yourself."

The others felt bad but what Yoongi says goes. Jimin whimpered as they all walked out and he had to shower, hard and leaking with no release.