5/23

"You lost, Kei!" you giggled.

"Shut up. A commoner can't beat a king anyway." he said, glaring at you.

"That quick though.. It made me want to play volleball again. It was amazing."

"Is that so..?" Tsukishima said, sounding uninterested. But he was. You hated volleyball. He didn't think you would get motivated because of two idiots.

"Just a little bit though." you said.

"Um.." a voice said. You and Tsukishima turn around to see Kageyama looking embarrased. "May I talk to (L/N) alone?"

"You can talk to me here." you said, looking confuse. "I don't think Kei minds."

"I do mind." Tsukishima looks at Kageyama and in his head he already knew that Kageyama likes (L/N). He smiles evilly at him, which makes Kageyama worry a bit. "Ah. You can have her." he said, pushing you. You fall on Kageyama who catches you.

"Jerk! Don't have to push me." you said, getting off of Kageyama. "So what is it?" you said as soon as Tsukishima walk over to Yamaguchi.

"Um.. Are you free on Saturday?" he asks.

"Let me think.. I don't think my family is doing anything that day." you said, looking unsure.

"Well. Um.. Do you want to go somewhere with me that day? I kind of want to get to know you more." At that moment, Tsukishima hears this and smiles. He had a plan.

"I don't know.. I might hang out with Kei and Yamaguchi." you said as Kageyama turns to stone. Tsukishima was just about to grab you, to tell you to accept his offer but you said something to made him stop. "Just kidding! It's a date then."

"Really?!" he shouted with joy. He quickly turns calm. "Ah.. I mean, I see."

"Can you give me your number?" you said. Kageyama blushes.

"W-wait, what f-for?" he said.

"Well one, to keep in contact. Two, I want you to text me where to meet up." you said. As you guys finished exhanging number, and you walk over to Tsukishima, you look behind to see the setter looking happy.