18/23

"Are you okay, Kageyama?" Suguwara asks.

"Huh? O-Oh. Yeah." he said.

"You're mind seems out of it. Here." he said, passing him an orange juice bottle to him. 

"Thanks." he said.  

"Would you like to tell me what happened?" he said. "I mean you don't have to if you don't want to."

"I feel jealous of Tsukishima. The other day, Yamaguchi told me that (L/N) likes Tsukishima." he said. "I don't get what she sees in him. I get jealous when I see those two happily together. I have no choice. But I'm selfish and want her to be by my side."

"..Could it be that you like (L/N)?" Suguwara asks, looking shock.

"Is it that surprising?" Kageyama asks, looking confused.

"N-No. I wouldn't think you find a girl so soon. (L/N) is a kind girl. It's because she's with Tsukishima, she can start off as someone who is sort of like him." Suguwara said. "What do you see in (L/N)?"

"She is a kind person. She teases me sometimes, so I can't tell if she is actually joking with me or being serious. But.. when I first met her, it felt like love at first sight..?"

"Hold up." 

"What? I haven't finish yet."

"That's the reason. Have you told (L/N), your feelings?"

"No."

"Then you should be telling her instead of me!"

"I see." the setter stands up, bow a 90% angle. "Thank you."

Kageyama starts to run up and tries to find you.