20/23

"You idiot! You told Yamaguchi that!?"

'So noisy..' I thought.

"You better tell Tobio, you're sorry!"

'I wonder where am I.. I feel hot. What happened?' A sudden flashback of him and (Y/N) shows up causing him to wake up. Tsukishima who was waiting for him to wake up, looks at him shock. "Was that a dream!?"

"Oi. King. I lied when Yamaguchi told you that (Y/N) likes me."

"What?"

"Yamaguchi told you that (Y/N) likes me, right? I told him to do that. It was a lie though." Tsukishima said. "Kay, I'm leaving now."

"Wait a minute. Where's (L/N)?" Tsukishima looks at me, somewhat annoyed.

"Go to sleep. Or you'll make (Y/N) worry."

"What the hell? Was he trying to be nice?"

"Ah! Tobio is awake!"

'Tobio!?' I thought, blushing.

"Are you feeling fine?"

"Y-Yeah." I said, trying not to be nervous. "What did you meant by Tobio?"

"What are you talking about?" the girl giggled. "Tobio is Tobio. Weren't you the one who ask me out, or kissed me?"

"I-."

"First name basis. Boyfriend-kun." (Y/N) giggles again.

"I thought you like Tsukishima though." I pouts. Her smile turn to a frown.

"Kei! You didn't tell him?!"

"What? I did." the blonde said, sounding like he was outside the door, listening in to our conversation.

"Where am I?"

"In the infirmary. Hold up." I could hear her yelling at Tsukishima. As she drags Tsukishima in front of me, he looks at me, annoyed. "Tell him."

"She doesn't like me."

"And he doesn't either. Childhood friends. Sort of." (Y/N) said. "The one I really like is actually you."

I blush, looking embarrass. Tsukishima, who was looking annoyed this whole time, turns to (Y/N) and asks if he could leave. She nods and he leaves, which makes us both alone in the infirmary together.

Silence.

"Actually, I'm going to go as well. See you later-." I tug on her shirt.

"Don't go." he said. She blush and got a chair to sit next to me.

"Kay."