11/23

"You actually look good in that." Tsukishima said.

"What?" you said, looking annoyed. He looks at you and Kageyama and smirks. You get annoyed and hit Tsukishima on the waist.

"Oi!' Tsukishima said.

"Tsukki." Yamaguchi said.

"Jeez. You don't have to get mad." Tsukishima said. "(Y/N). When are you going to see what our class is doing?"

"What was your class doing again?" you asks.

"A haunted house." Yamaguchi answers.

As you guys got to the haunted house, Tsukishima and Yamaguchi waves goodbye to you and Tsukishima laughs, saying that he can't wait to see the look on your faces.

"Are you scared, (L/N)?" Kageyama asks. You guys both walk inside the haunted house. You look around to see blood or paint on the walls, ghosts, and weapons around you.

"Huh?" you said. "Not really. Kei knows what I'm scared of but I don't think I would be scared if you're here with me."

"Is that so?" Kageyama said. "So what is it that you are scared of?"

"Oh. That would be.." you turn to Kageyama, who was no long there. "Kageyama?"

No answer. "Kageyama?" you said, calling out his name again. You could feel the cold breeze. "K-Kageyama?!" You felt scared a bit. The thing that scared you that you were alone in the dark. Knowing that you're alone made you felt really uncomfortable. With the ghosts trying to scare you, it frighten you a bit. "Kageyama!?" You felt a tap on your shoulder.

"(L/N)?!" you turn around to see it was Kageyama. You thought his face look scary which frighten you. You didn't knew it was Kageyama but someone who was trying to scare you. Due to the shock, you scream. "Kyahh!! GET AWAY FROM ME! I'M SCARED!" That shock Kageyama, who just turn to stone. You quickly ran away. "FUCK YOU KEI! I'M SCARED! HELP ME YOU ASSHOLE!"

"Who are you calling an asshole?" Tsukishima said, who was enjoying watching this. He was just about to help until he saw Kageyama hugs you from behind. You were squirming. You were panicking so much that you didn't know that it was Kageyama. You were too scared to see who was behind you.

"I'm right here! It's me Kageyama!" he said. "Calm down!"

"K-Kageyama?" you asks, turning around. You see his angry face which made you look scared. "You're not suppose to scare me, you know! Jeez! You scare the hell out of me!"

"Sorry, are you okay?" he asks. "I actually didn't mean to scare you."

"I'm fine now." you said. "I want to hurry up and get out of here and hit Kei in the guts."

"Here." he said, holding your hand.

"W-What?" you said, blushing. It was a good thing it was dark. He wouldn't notice the embarrass look on your face.

"So that you won't be apart from me." he said.

"Okay." you said.