23/23

"Shoyo! Don't eat too much!" Nishinoya scolds.

"But there is so many to go around." Hinata said.

"Don't talk with your mouth open!" Tanaka scolds.

"Yui, who has the key to unlock the gym?" Daichi asks.

"Um.." Yui shrugs, smiling nervously.

"(L/N)-chan should have it." Kiyoko answers.

"Speaking of (L/N), where is she?" Suguwara asks.

"Yamaguchi. Have you seen (Y/N)?" Tsukishima asks.

"(L/N)? Sorry, nope." Yamaguchi said, focusing on the food.

"What about you King?" He sees Kageyama already eating, didn't even notice you were gone.

"She isn't here?" he asks. "Let me go find her then."

"We won't start without (Y/N)-chan." Hinata said. "So hurry back."

"I know that, idiot." Kageyama said.

Kageyama walks out of the gym and looks around to find you. He sees a pair of shoes and a keys to the gym. He gets frantic and started to run somewhere and find you.

"(Y/N)?!"

"Tobio?" a voice said. "What's wrong?"

He sees the person coming out of the dark and sees you. He hugs you, which made you blush.

"What happened?"

"Where were you?" he said.

"Huh?" you said. You see him holding your shoes. "O-Oh. I took off my shoes because I wanted to walk on the grass. I was actually practicing a bit."

"What? In the dark?"

"Yeah. It was just for a little bit, but I accidently lost the ball." you giggled. "Can I have my shoes back?"

"Sure." he said, smiling. "I'll put it on for you." You watch him as he puts on the shoe on for you. You see him turning red.

"Tobio. Are you red?" you sounded unsure, because it was too dark. But it look like it to you.

"This reminds me of Cinderella." he said. He stands up and gaze into your (eye color) eyes. "Here's your key."

"Oh, thank you." you were waiting for him to give it to you. Or let the key drop on your hand. But the key didn't. You tried to grab it from him but he quickly dodges it. "H-hey."

"See these keys? I wish I had one to your heart." Your face turn red. His face looks serious. He wasn't even blushing. "If you're Cinderella, let me be your king."

"T-Tobio!! What's with all the pickup lines!" you said. "How unfair."

"How is it unfair?" he said, getting close to your red face.

"You're too close." you said, covering his face. 'Geez what's with him all of a sudden!' You remove your hands from his face and he grabs your hand and puts it on his cheeks.

"I love you (Y/N)."

"W-What's with all this so suddenly?" you ask. He smiles and doesn't give you a reply. He gives you a key.

"Here's the key..." he said. "To my heart."

He holds onto your hand and you cover your face with your arm. "..I never seen this side of Tobio before."

As you hold hands and walk back, Tsukishima was bugging you why your face was red the whole time. You were avoiding Kageyama, which somehow made him mad a bit.

"(Y/N). Why are you running away from me?"

"I'm not."

"Yes you are."

"I'm not!!" you said. "Kei! Yamaguchi! Are you ready to go home?"

"Don't ignore me!!"

"I'm not ignoring you!" he grabs you and kisses you. Everyone was shock, excluding Tsukishima, who just turn away. "I told you before! I can't take it anymore because you're too cute!! I can't control myself."

"Kageyama.." Hinata said. "You're girlfriend froze."

"Ehem." Daichi said.

"I didn't think Kageyama would do these types of things in front of everyone." Suguwara comments.

"You don't have to brag about you having a girlfriend!!" Nishinoya cries.

"Kageyama, somehow I really want to punch you right now." Tanka-senpai said, with tears in his eyes.

Kageyama froze, turning a bright red.

"You done it now, idiot." Tsukishima said.

"S-sorry (Y/N)!" Kageyama said, nervously.

"It's okay." you said, with your face red. "It's not that I dislike it or anything.."

"I love you too." he said, smiling.