19/23

"Oh. It's Kageyama. I wonder what's he doing?" Yamaguchi said, pointing at Kageyama who was running up to them.

"Why, if it's the King. Trying to-." Kageyama quickly runs past them like the blink of an eye.

"W-What just happened there?" Yamaguchi asks.

"Oi! Kageyama!" Hinata said, smiling. But before he can wait for a response, Kageyama was already running at top speed. "K-Kageyama?!"

'Damn it! Where is she?!'

With all the excitement going on, you didn't realize that Kageyama was looking for you. You were actually in your friend's classroom, eating with your friends. Bored, you decided to look for Tsukishima and Yamaguchi.

"(Y/N), where are you going?" your friend asks.

"I am going to look for Kei and Yamaguchi." you answered.

"What about me?" a voice said. Tsukishima looks at you, noticing that you didn't knew about a certain person was running over campus looking for you.

"Oh (L/N). Kageyama was looking for you." you see Tsukishima glaring at Yamaguchi for a moment.

"What for?" sounding curious.

"I don't know." Yamaguchi answers, nervously.

"Oh. Speak of the devil." Tsukishima points to your right. As you turn to the direction to where he was pointing at, you see a charging Kageyama, who had finally spotted you, panting and running to you.

"(L/N)! Don't move from your spot!" he yells.

"What did he say?" you ask, looking shock. "He looks mad. Did I do something?"

"I don't know but he looks furious." Tsukishima said. He smiles, wondering how this will go. "You better run."

"Kei.. I'm going to get you for this!!!" you said, running, thinking Tsukishima had done something to make Kageyama so angry.

"Run for your life!" Tsukishima yells.

'Kei, that bastard! What the hell did he do this time?!' you thought. You turn back seeing Kageyama almost and desperately trying to catch you. "I'm going to die! I'm going to die! Kei what did you do to tick him off!?'

You quickly your shoes from your shoe locker and ran outside. "I wonder if Kageyama is out of breath.." you said, trying to catch your breath for a moment. You were already tired. You don't even know if you have enough energy to run even further.

You see Kageyama, looking more angry then ever. In reality though, he actually wasn't. He just wanted to tell you something. He only looks scary. "(L/N)." You had a chill for a moment. You were way too shock and tired to move. Desperately, you try to walk backwards but as you did step a couple feet back, your back hits a tree. 'Why is there a tree here?!' you thought looking at Kageyama, who continues to walk up to you. "I need to talk to you."

"Um. I.. Eto.." you said, looking nervous as Kageyama steps in front of you. "I'm sorry!"

"Why are you apologizing?"

"Aren't you mad at me?"

"Why would I be-?" he looks at you, trembling a bit. "I'm sorry!! For running like that. I didn't mean to scare you. I just.. Hear me out!"

'He's breathing hard. Sweating too much. Looking for me.'

'I didn't mean to make her feel like this. It's probably my face that makes it look like I'm angry at her.'

You nod.

"I.." he turns red, thinking about confessing to you. He had just realizes how hard it is to confess to someone. "I.. Uh.. Um.. Do you.."

"?" You look at him confused.

"Promise me you won't say anything......" You look at him confused but nod your head.

"I.." he turns red. You tilt your head, trying to make eye contact with the setter. "!! ......How to put this..."

'This suspense though.' you thought.

"I know you like Tsukishima!"

'..Eh?'

"It's frustrating. You're cute and I hate you because of that. I-. Ugh! I don't get what you see in him! Always pissing me off. Calling me a king. I'm not a king!"

'Is this a rant?' you laugh in your head but at the same time, felt sorry for Kageyama.

"I can't even get the girl I like." you widen your eyes. "What I'm trying to say is.. I like-."

You turn red. He flinches and without a warning, he gets closer to you.

'His face is getting close..' you close your eyes as he gets closer to you.

He puts his lips onto yours. His face turns red and looks away. He slowly walks away.

'Her lips.. I actually kissed her!!'

Due to the shock, he accidently trips and passes out. You slowly walk up to the setter and touch his heart. His body feels hot.. But his heart was beating faster then yours.