21/23

"Tobio!" you said. You was just about to hug him but he quickly dodge. You didn't mind it since it was just a hug and it wasn't nothing to be worried about. "Let's go home today."

As you two walk home, you tried to hold onto Kageyama's hand but he moved his hand away, looking embarrassed when you did so.

"Tobio."

"Yes, (Y/N)?"

"Where's your house?"

"It's close."

"Can we go to your house?"

"No."

"Please?" you went in front of him and gave him your cutest puppy eyes. He tries not too look but he gives in.

"Fine." he replies.

❖❖❖

"Wow!!" (Y/N) said. "So this is Tobio's room!"

'Luckily my parents aren't home.'

"I'm sorry its so messy." I tell her.

"Its fine." she said. She continues to look around. I wonder what she was thinking about. "Your room is different from Kei's. He has a normal guy's room. It just shows that you really love volleyball."

"(Y/N).."

"Yes?" she sits on the bed. "It doesn't even feels like I'm in a guy's room."

"You know how bad it is to be in a guy's room alone?" he asks. "Do you often go to Tsukishima's room alone?" I know. I sounded jealous just now. They're childhood friends, I shouldn't complain.

"Yeah." she answered. "I know that he won't do anything to me though. Neither will you. I don't think the both of you won't do something I dislike."

"Yeah, but I know you won't do something I dislike." I quickly grab her wrists, making her lay down on the bed.

"I'm a guy too!"

I suddenly could feel the hotness on (Y/N)'s wrist. I immediately let go of her, blushing, feeling embarrassed on what I just did.

"I'm sorry."

"Don't apologize. I'd rather have you touch me."

"Don't say that too a guy!" I said. "I would-."

"Hugging, holding hangs.." she said. "Isn't that what couples do?"

"I can't do that." I said. My cheeks turns red and hot.

"I know." she said. She looks at me and smiles. "We can take it slow."

"It's not like I don't want to do it though!" I said. "I.. just can't.. remain calm. You're too cute but I don't want to force myself on you. Like how I kissed you the other day, when I confessed. To be honest, I want to hold you, kiss you, hug you, and other things but if I do I'd probably lose control."

"Tobio.."

"I guess that's how much I love you." he said. "I love you as much as I love volleyball." I look at the girl who looks really red. She quickly averts eye contact with her bangs covering her eyes.

"Can I hold your hand now?"

I became even more red. I really want to hug her. I clasp her hands with he. Her hand was hot. She could probably felt how hot my hands were too.