7/23

"Hey did it hurt?"

"When I fall from heaven?" you said, rolling your eyes.

"Aha, you knew?" Oikawa laughs.

"Oikawa, did you forget who I am?"

"No, you're (L/N), right?"

"Oh. Then what's up with the pick up line?"

"Because you're cute! Anyway your eyes are red, did someone dump you? Do you want Oikawa Tooru to help you feel better?"

"OIKAWA!" Kageyama yells, coming up to you and Oikawa.

"Tobio?! What are you doing here?"

"He's actually on a date with me." you answer. "We were watching a sad movie and I cried. We're not dating though."

"Oh, so that what happened." Oikawa said.

"But wait a minute. Do you two know each other?"

"(L/N) went to the same junior high with us." Oikawa said, looking confused.

"Only for two weeks though." you said.

"Anyway, nice seeing you (L/N), Tobio-chan! See you later!" Oikawa said, running off.

"So what did you want to talk about? I don't think you ask me to go out with you unless this is a really a date." you ask as Kageyama sits down on his chair.

"Yes. I wanted to talk to you about yourself. What made you dislike volleyball? If you don't mind, can you tell me?" hr looks at you for a second, looking unsure. "You don't have to if you want to."

"No, I'm okay with it but I don't know where to start." you said. You sigh for a second. "I got hook up into volleyball beause of Kei. I didn't get along with the other girls in the volleyball team or anything like that. When I transfer to your junior high, I wanted to check up on the volleyball team. Oikawa caught me watching and started tutoring not too long after. There was bullying since girls had a thing for Oikawa. My arm was fractured and I was unable to play. When I move back go my other junior high with Kei, my arm healed as time pass but I didn't felt like playing anymore. Somehow the girls at my volleyball team found out that I was practicing with Oikawa. I got punished for it and I didn't knew they knew, So when they ask me to play, I did. I didn't know what happen, but I kept making mistakes. I don't think it was them who was playing it either. I was benched. After the game, I found out they knew, and gotten beat up until Kei help me. Not too much of a sad story, is it?"

"Osu. If thats all, then let me help you. I'll help you regain motivation to play volleyball again." he said, standing up, gazing into your eyes.

"Wait... What?"