Chapter 11

"Vamos a tener que luchar contra estos dos primero?(Are we going to have to fight these two first?)" Elena said to Joey and I. Joey nodded and tried to push past Lincoln,

"We need to get out of here."

"Hey! He's right! He's right. We should get somewhere safe. Figure this out on our own terms." Daisy got in between them, breaking up the fight between Lincoln and Joey.

"What? We can't leave and let an infected person escape!" Lincoln exclaimed.

"It's better than someone in here or out there getting killed."

"Coulson has a hidden elevator. It used to be an old underground exit. Maybe I can break through to get out. It's the only way we all live today." Daisy explained her plan. We all seemed to be in agreement with her. A loud banging on the door along with the sound of tools being used startled us.

"Okay let's go." Joey said. Im just praying that this plan ends up working in our favor.

____________________________________

We all followed Daisy out of the elevator and through the hallways that honestly felt more like tunnels.

"This way. It's not much farther. The original passage is hidden through here." She said as we turn a corner.

"I hope your sure about this." Joey said his voice laced with concern.

We turned the corner and walked into a room when the lights turned on and there stood Coulson.

"Hi." I looked behind me and saw the door was shut.

"You sold us out!" Joey said pointing at Daisy.

"Of course she did she is loyal to S.H.I.E.L.D." I spat.

"Mentiroso! (Liar!)" Elena yelled.

"I'm sorry." She said putting her hands up, "If someone's infected I had to make this call." She walked towards Lincoln. He looked down at her, a betrayed look on his face.

"I mean no harm." Coulson said, "we're all apart of the same team, but one of us is sick. I didn't say anything earlier because we didn't know who is was, but now we do." He glanced at each one of us, making small eye contact until his gaze rested on Lincoln.

"Let me guess, when you decided to leave, Lincoln didn't want to go. Not without his prize." He held up a small orb. Lincoln looked shocked.

"This was taken from the Assets room and hidden in your locker."

"I didn't do that." He turned around to look at Daisy, "Daisy, you have to believe me." She didn't say anything.

"You know how to get in there." Coulson continued, "you've stolen from that room before."

"Yeah. That was different."

"No. That was exactly the same. From the moment Hive popped up on our radar you suddenly knew where to find this and had your hands on it until our distress call diverted you to Malick's base."

"Exactly! That was before any of us could have been exposed to Hive."

"Was is?"

"Transia." Daisy said, a look of realization fell upon her face. Lincoln turned to look at her but she continued, "The rooftop."

"Daisy fought Malick, I found the bodies, but you said you caught a glimpse of Ward, didn't you?" Coulson said and Lincoln looked down and sighed.

"So your saying he wasn't turned last night?" Daisy asked. I looked at Lincoln as electricity started to build up in his hands.

"No, he's been turned this whole time."