lavandar cupcakes

I got home and put all the stuff I bought away. I decided to make lavender cupcakes since people were coming and I ended up making lavender cookies as well. I set everything out on the kitchen island counter and heard a knock at the door.

Y/n:hello, come on in.
Deku:thank you, y/n.
Uravity:thank you for letting us come over. Here i brought some tea.
Bakugo:thanks.
Red riot-thank you very much.
Denki*sorry didn't want to write his hero name*:sorry if we are intruding.
Y/n:oh its no problem, I'm just not used to guests is all.

Its true. I really don't like having people over. I'm not sure if it's the awkwardness of when I want them to leave and when I should tell them to go or if its just that I only ever had 1 friend and even hes not that good of a friend. We all sat and I made the tea uraraka brought. We all sat around my coffee table. I might not like company but I like comfort so I have 1 love seat, 1 couch, 1 arm chair, and 1 recliner.

Bakugo-for someone who isn't used to company you have nice seating options.
Deku-kachan.
Bakugo-was that rude or something?
Y/n:its fine midoriya, no it wasn't rude bakugo. I just like having different options when I read or play video games or watch TV. Like sitting in an armchair is perfect for reading a good book, and laying on a couch is nice for movies, but a recliner is perfect for video games.
Red riot-then why the love seat?
Denki-obviously for love right?
Y/n:oh god no, it was my parents so I took it.
Bakugo-no? To the idea of love?

He looked at the cupcakes like it was the only thing he ever wanted in his life. Ururaka took one and he followed quickly. He shoved one in his mouth and had frosting on his face to show for it.

Y/n:haha you have um frosting

Everyone looked at him and laughed I went to get him a napkin and he followed like a puppy hiding his shame.

Bakugo-thanks. Also sorry...ive just never had a lavandar cupcake before and they looked good.
Y/n-oh thanks, my mom taught me the recipe.
Bakugo-so...about the question I asked?
Y/n-oh um im not really sure i just don't really think of people like that. I'm demisexual so it's really hard for me to want that with people.
Bakugo-demi...is the one where you don't like sex?
Y/n-yeah but if someone gets close to you and you feel that connection with them then it changes...its alot more complicated than that but I don't really wanna explain that whole thing right now. I'm sorry.
Bakugo-no youre ok.

We walked back and the group was getting up to leave. They all thanked me for the snacks and everyone took one of each home. Except bakugo he took all he could. I had to get him a tray to take home. I got a call a few hours later about a villain trying to sneak hero tech into the city so I went in.

Y/n:so is it happening tonight?
G[government]: yeah. Is that ok? We know you don't usually do this sudden of missions.
Y/n:im ok. So where am I going?

I got my suit on and turned invisible as I patrolled the area. No one came through until about 3am.

V[villian]: hey! Hey?! Are you here?
Bakugo:yeah. Let me see.

Wait what? Bakugo. The number two hero?

V:ok is...wait you look familiar.
Bakugo:oh do I?
Y/n:yeah like a number two hero.
Bakugo:who said that?!

No one told me he was coming so that only means he went bad. That's all it could mean. Right?

Y/n:I did. Hi!

I turned back visible infront of him. The villain screamed and tried to run. I used my crystal powers to block his exit and wrapped his feet in crystals.

Villian:what the fuck are you?
Bakugo:yeah what are you?!
Y/n:im a spy for the government. And I think they'll love that their number 2 is here playing villain. Dont you?
Bakugo:oh wait no.

I knocked him out and held him with 4 layers of crystal. I knew his powers could destroy it so I was constantly trying to keep him wrapped. The other guy only had a telepathy quirk so I wasn't worried about him, as long as he was out cold I was fine. It was 4 by the time I got to the safe zone and deku was waiting there for us. He was fighting with my boss.

Deku:no you sent someone in and now look at katchan! Oh no! What did you do?!
Y/n:he was acting like a villain. If he wasn't one then I should have been informed.
Deku:TAKE HIM OUT OF THERE NOW!
y/n:calm down. He awake anyway.
Bakugo:why didn't anyone tell me about them!? They have crystallization and invisibility. Don't forget the flying!
Y/n:oh great idea. For now on, tell me when a pro hero is about to do a job, i don't need to do it then.
G:we are sorry, we didn't know they were going to be there.
Y/n:youre literally the one paying all of us. How could you of all people not know?!
Bakugo:im..sorry.

He looked at me and it put butterflies in my stomach. I was confused and still annoyed with the whole situation. I like watching pro heros I mean who doesn't but I don't like being part of their life outside. The cameras give me anxiety and all the people make me want to hide. I remember when bakugo first started out he was always very loud and angry sounding, also very full of himself. He's calmed down over the years but you can still see when he's fighting on the news or even if you catch him in public during a fight he looks just like he used to when he started his career.

Y/n:you have lavandar cupcake frosting on your face.

You pointed at his face and he blushed and turned toward deku and cussed him out. You left promptly after.