bakugos pov *car ride to the resturant*

Rr:dude...that was the first person who wasn't part of 1A that you gave your number to.
Bakugo:ya.
Deku:...so does that mean?
Uraraku:you like her?
Bakugo:no that means I wanted her to come eat with us.
Deku:....kachan.
Rr:you like her.
Bakugo:SHUT UP.
Uraraka:awww I forgot how angry you can be! You must really like her!
Bakugo: shut up! Ok! I just....ugh this is stupid. Leave me alone!
Deku:its ok, shes cute and smart and honestly seems like your type.

When will they fuckin shut up. All if them just named things they like about her but none of them know what I even like about her. I dont...I dont even know what I like. I saw her at the bar and she looked at me and I don't know. I just wanted to talk to her. Her eyes looked at me like she could see my whole soul. Then when we were in her house I was sweating and had to use the extra napkins I got just incase.

Shes too...nice? Scary? Ugh I don't know. Something about when she looks away from people she looks like she's ready to kill everyone. I love it.

Deku:hey she texted you.
Rr:she said "hey its, y/n. Whats the address?"

I feel stupid. I'm blushing. She texted such a normal thing but here I am blushing that she has my number now.

Bakugo:oh um here ill tell them.

I sent the address but fuck, they responded with a smile face and said be there in 3. They probably know a shortcut but still. We are still 5 minutes away, she will end up beating us so responded quickly. "Pick us out a booth. We are further away than you."

Rr:how will she beat us?
Deku:she lives here. She probably knows shortcuts.
Uraraka:why a booth though? Shouldn't we sit in a table?
Rr:guys im sorry, denki texted me and he needs me to come over.
Bakugo:want me to drop you off?
Rr:its ok, ill have him pick me up at the restaurant.

We got there. Y/n was waiting for us and I just smiled and waved. Kirishamia left with denki as soon as we walked in and I sat next to her. Deku sat next to Uraraka.

Y/n:so have you two been here before?
Deku:um no
Uraraka:I eat at home usually

We all ordered and sat in silence for a bit. Y/n was sitting just an inch away from me, deku and uraraka smiled at me. It made me angry. I had been able to control my anger after a few years but this just...pisses me off. Why do they keep doing this? I've dated before...granted they were more publicity stunts.

Y/n:oh do you mind i need to use the restroom.
Uraraka:oh me too.

We both got out of the booth and let the girls out. As they got up my eyes went down, y/ns ass looked really good in her black jeans. They had rips on the knees and a few up the leg, stupid deku caught me looking too.

Deku:you should ask her on a real date.
Bakugo:no.
Deku:why not?
Bakugo:because she'll say no.
Deku:kachan.
Bakugo:look, shes cool and cute but I don't want to date her until I actually know her. Ok?
Deku:...really?
Bakugo:she...she told me shes demisexual so she doesn't want to be with anyone romantically until she knows them well enough. She'll say no and tell me that exact thing. So instead I'll wait. Plus this way the public won't get to her.

The girls came back and we got up again. Our food came and we all talked again. It was nice deku and uraraka told y/n about themselves and their life stories. It ended up taking the entire dinner for the two of them to finish. We walked outside and deku and uraraka looked at me weird.

Deku:hey we are gonna head home.
Bakugo:ok ill take you guys home.
Uraraka:actually. How about you two hang out?
Y/n:um what?
Bakugo:what are you talking about?
Deku:we are taking your car. Sorry kachan bye!

In that second I looked for my keys and watched uraraka floating them to the car as deku ran to the driver seat. I dont even know if y/n has another helmet. I feel stupid for telling them anything. I told deku on his birthday what happened and he said he knew her. It made me so angry that he knew her and I couldn't even get the courage to go after you alone. Then again he has the love of his life. Ugh.

Y/n:its ok, you can help me make more lavandar cupcakes.

She smiled so sweetly...like she wanted me to come over too.

Bakugo:sure whatever. Got a helmet?
Y/n:yeah. I bought it just incase mine broke but here.

It...had my insignia on it.

Bakugo:heh perfect for me.
Y/n:oh! Um sorry, I actually am...I'm a fan of you as a hero...I guess I didn't realize this one was the one with your design.
Bakugo:its cool, so you're a fan then?
Y/n:grab on.

Oh fuck. I had to hold onto her...I wrapped my hands around her stomach trying not to touch her too much and I could hear her laugh. Then we sped off through backroads. All the way to her house again.