its late

*Y/n pov*

We made 4 dozen cupcakes. 1 for denki, 1 for kirishima, and 2 for bakugo. I never took him as someone who liked sweets. It was kinda weird to me. I always thought he'd be the kinda guy who liked sour candys if anything.

Bakugo:wow...thats alot.
Y/n:well you can always share with your girlfriend or your family
Bakugo:girlfriend?
Y/n:yeah? You said on the news like 3 days ago you and I forgot which hero it was but that you guys were official.

He looked down at the cupcake. He looked sad, like he wanted to tell me something but wasn't allowed.

Bakugo:uh yeah...its more a publicity thing. I actually haven't seen her since then.
Y/n:oh...I didn't know heros did that kinda thing.
Bakugo:we are in the spot light of course we do.

I put the cupcakes in the fridge as we went to the livingroom together.

Bakugo:oh its already 10pm...
Y/n:do you want me to take you home?
Bakugo:yea...wait.

We saw a flash outside. It wasn't storming so we both went to look outside. It was a group of paparazzi taking pictures. We both ducked quickly and crawled to the kitchen.

Bakugo:so...got an extra blanket?
Y/n:yes but I have bad news.
Bakugo:what?
Y/n:youre gonna have to sleep in my room.
Bakugo:...why
Y/n:every room in this house has a window except my bedroom and bathroom. And even if we cover the windows, your quirk has to do with sweat so you have to sleep in the cold, but my ac isn't very good so you'd have to use my fan and that might blow the curtains.
Bakugo:damn you're just like deku.
Y/n:no, im just smart. Deku is a different level.

He chuckled softly. It was cute. We grabbed a bunch of snacks quickly and quietly and army crawled to my bedroom. He looked at me awkwardly as we sat on my bed.

Y/n:my bed is huge. I dont mind you sleeping up here. Plus I can't be responsible for our number 2 having neck pain.
Bakugo:th....thanks. I didn't want to ask.
Y/n:now...about pjs.
Bakugo:um...I...I kinda have to sleep in my boxers.

What?! Fuck his quirk. I forgot for a second.

Y/n:here you can sleep with this.
Bakugo:is...this a bed cover

*i don't know the name of it as English isn't my only language but its the thing thing that matches your bed cover thing.*

He and I sat in the bed after I put on my pjs. We watched TV with the sound off and only my salt lamp to light the room. I did my best not to look toward him, i knew id blush and look like an idiot. We didn't want to risk anything with the paparazzi, It may be over kill but id rather be over kill then have pictures taken of us. He has a reputation and I like being unknown. Soon I looked over and bakugo was passed out. I decided to get up and walk around, hopefully scare off any paparazzi.

P[paparazzi]: someone moving in there!

Ugh guess I can deal with it. I walked onto my porch and they were all standing with their camera waiting to take the pictures.

Y/n:why are you here? I'm not anyone famous.
P:we heard bakugo, the number 2 hero was here!
P:someone said he was on a date with his real girlfriend.
Y/n:im really sorry to inform you, I've only met the number 2 hero once and it was because I work for hero tech.
P:so...
Y/n:if someone saw him it wasn't with me.
P:we are sorry. We will go.

I watched as they left but I noticed one stayed "hidden" in a bush. He was really bad at hiding. I left him alone since I was tired. I went back in and passed out as well.

*time skip to the morning.*

Bakugo:hey. I made breakfast. How do you feel about boiled eggs and toast?
Y/n:thank you, you didn't have to make breakfast though.

I got up a little groggy, he was only wearing his pants. I started blushing looking at his body and he noticed.

Bakugo:oh sorry I couldn't find my shirt. I looked but it wasn't where I left it.

We ended up searching the house, it was no where. Then someone knocked on the door.

Y/n:ill get it.

It was that guy who tried to hide in the bush. He was smiling with a small bag in hand.

P:I have a gift. An apology of sorts.
Y/n:oh...thank you?
P:here.

He stood there watching me open it. It was bakugos shirt.

Y/n:you were in my house.
P:yes. You and bakugo looked very cute sleeping.
Y/n:...come in.

He strided in, as if he was coming into an old friends house. I called bakugo out and threw his shirt at him. We both stood infront of the guy who sat in my armchair as if it was his.

Y/n:what do you want.
P:money.
Bakugo:how much.
P:....2mill
Y/n:for one picture?!
P:one picture and a video.
Bakugo:video?
P:I took a video of her having a bad dream and you coming to her rescue. Holding her close and kissing her head.

Bakugo looked at me looking nervous. He was probably gonna tell me while we ate but still...I'm embarrassed now. I always have nightmares but I never think about them for long.

Y/n:...how can I be sure you didn't make copies. You've been here all night after all.
P:oh a smart girl. Ok fine. I'll make a pact. A contract of sorts.
Bakugo:oh no i have a better plan. You broke in. You are now a bad guy.
P:...wait
Bakugo:you took inappropriate photos of her and now she can put a restraining order on you.
P:ok ok 1mill
Bakugo:prison.

He had been texting deku the entire time, as soon as he said prison a police officer and deku had entered. I took the camera away and the guy went to prison.

Deku:sorry this happened, y/n.
Y/n:its ok.

Bakugo and deku ended up staying a little longer while I took a shower. When I got out I could hear them talking.