The choice is yours

Bakugo was off crutches within the week, the landlord for bakugo and kirishimas place told them they broke their lease and cant live there anymore. I let them move in and we built 3 rooms in my place. 1 for kiri, 1 for bakugo, and 1 for denki. He felt left out and wanted to stay with us. I also had them build an upstairs with rooms for whatever they wanted it to be, along with a huge livingroom for video games or movies in the middle of the space. It took about 2 weeks of construction which i didnt mind but the boys seemed a little antsy about it.

Kiri:y/n why are you doing all this for us?
Denki:ya..i mean we aren't gonna be here forever, we still intend on buying homes for ourselves.
Y/n:then it'll be like a transition place for newer pro heros. Ones that have proved their skills and need to save money for their own places. Just like you guys.
Bakugo:but still...this was your place why are you accommodating us this much?
Y/n:...i dont know, i just want you all to feel at home and happy.

The boys saw that i didnt want to talk anymore, they all went to their cars and went out for a while. The construction would be over in about 4 days now, and the government had offered me the new job. They said it'd be fine if i wanted to stay in deku agency but if i was then I'd loose my hero tech job and my paycheck would be cut in half. It's not a big deal, i mean i had more than enough money and i had everything i wanted and needed. Plus i had a savings account already with more than enough money to survive off of. I decided to go to my parents graves and saw deku paying respect to them.

Y/n:midoryia?
Deku:you can call me izuku. It's almost been a year since seven known eachother now.
Y/n:ya your right....why are you here?
Deku:...they asked me to pick a spot for your grave if you choose to leave. Have you chosen?
Y/n:not yet. And if i do...i request that my parents be moved to a mausoleum that i will make before.
Deku:really?
Y/n:i want to have it set up as a secrete path from the place they offered me to here.
Deku:sounds like you did make your choice.
Y/n:...i really haven't. I just know what i want if i do leave.
Deku:where do you want the building?

I move toward the edge of the graveyard where there's mostly empty space, an occasional stone that looks faded and alone stand but thats it. I knock my foot to the ground and crystal chips form on the floor in front of us. Soon enough all around there is a soladaite building with amethyst stairs and amethyst shelves for our coffins. Under where my coffin would lie is a hole in the ground, bismuth surrounds the walls and goes all the way to a blocked exit. It will only be unblocked once i move to the spot.

Deku:...your talents wouldn't be wasted either way..
Y/n:i know. But i also know if i go ill be alone again. Izuku...i dont think i want to be alone again.

He smiled and we walked inside. I did small details, either way I wanted my parents to reside here for now on. We both left and met up at a restaurant with my old boss. We all ordered food and sat in silence for a little while.

*bakugos pov*

Deku texted me to meet him at a restaurant. When i got there he told me to hide out and watch, y/n was making her decision today. I was told but she never wanted to talk about it. I knew it made her upset and i knew if she knew i knew then well...shed be more confused on what to do. I dont want to influence her. Kiri and denki joined me as we sat listening in.

G:so...we have a place.
Y/n:whats it like
G:just like you requested, an old rundown castle.
Y/n:cool...
Deku:why that?
Y/n:cause i can make it all pretty again in my free time.
G:so that means you made your choice?
Waitress:here's your food. Enjoy.
Y/n:ooo food

Of course she changes the subject. It sounds like she chose though. I mean why else would she plan all this out with them...They finished and continued talking.

Y/n:how about this, ill keep working for deku but.
G:but?
Y/n:but, ill do jobs for you first. The invisible crystal will be a rarer sight to see, making people forget just a little. And i get to live in my castle on the hill top.
Deku:wait...how will that work?
Y/n:easy. They only need me at night, i do their jobs first always and if you guys have emergency's when I'm not busy or tired then ill come. More like an emergency contact frame. Ill stay on your list but wont really be working for you anymore.
G:...deal.
Deku:really?
G:she got all of the people we sent her out to get. None of them got her back, none of them escaped while in her custody. We will do anything to keep her working for us. This past few months have been horrible without her.
Y/n:awesome. See you later.

She stood up and walked over to our table where we all looked at her like deer stuck in headlights.

Y/n:home. Now.

She pulled denki and kirishimas ears and yelled at me. We got in our cars and headed back home where the construction was finally done. She sat us down and we all talked.

Y/n:so...ill be moving out. The room that used to be mine can be used for whatever you guys want.
Bakugo:wait no why
Kiri:please dont move. What if you keep that room as an extra place?
Denki:YA! And in the meantime you can
Y/n:i dont need it. Rent it out or make a green room or something. Ill be moving out tomorrow and starting to work with you guys less.
Bakugo:..what about..us?
Y/n:thats your choice katsuki. If you want to stay together, or...if you'd be happier with someone else.

She went to her room and started packing.