The end

I packed up and started heading to my new home. It was huge and i was excited to see what i could do, i had so many different ideas but i didnt want to get ahead of myself. Everyone said goodbye, except bakugo. He was on a gossip site later that night, someone caught him going to a girls house at the time i was leaving. Kiri gave me a hug and apologized for his decision. He chose someone else and that was ok, I'm just happy he made a choice. Izuku drove me over and on the way he gave me a gift.

Deku:here....its to replace the..the other one.
Y/n:what? Oh! Wow its my hero helmet. It looks really good too!
Deku:I'm glad. This is the first of the merch launch we wanted to do, this and tshirts.
Y/n:this is super cool. I love it, thanks izuku.
Deku:...I'm sorry he didnt choose you.
Y/n:eh its ok.
Deku:its alright to be upset about it.
Y/n:i know. But honestly...while it does hurt i didnt expect him to run to me and ask to move in with me. I expected him to leave before i did.

When we got there i waved goodbye and started unpacking. As i did i heard my phone go off, it was bakugos publicist. I ignored it a few times until she started leaving voicemails yelling at me to pick up. So i called her back.

Y/n:hey I'm unpacking whats up
Publicist:bakugo is with another girl?
Y/n:ok? We broke up.
Publicist:when?
Y/N:i guess when he left to meet up with her.
Publicist:what?! That's not breaking up! What's happening?! Meet me at this restaurant.

She hung up and sent me an address. I rolled my eyes and stared at my now 3 sets of helmets. Bakugos, mine, and my plain black one. This shouldn't be hard. I should be able to grab whichever one and go...so why is this hard?

*time skip to at the restaurant. You picked up your plain black one and yelled at yourself on the way out as you were holding bakugos in your other hand.*

Publicist:hey! Y/n!
Y/n:hello. What's happening?
Publicist:hes meeting with uruaka?
Y/n:wh..what?

I turned around and saw that she was spying on him and made me join. I rolled my eyes and got up to leave. She grabbed my arm and asked me to sit, she told me he'd notice if i left now.

Y/n:i dont really care.
Publicist:please. For me?
Y/n:we aren't that close.
Publicist:just...ill pay for food?
Y/n:...you'll pay for 3 different tables food.
Publicist:WHAT?! HELL NO
Y/n:goodbye.
Publicist:1. One other table.
Y/n:make this quick.

I turned a bit to hide my face better. Her and i talked about how ill just say i quit or whatever if anyone ever asks. And as hero work goes it seemed like deku was upset with bakugos decision as well so he probably wont have us work together unless we have to. Then i heard my name. Uruaka yelled it at bakugo as he walked to leave. The entire restaurant went quiet i and i tried not to turn.

Uruaka:Y/N! THEY LEFT. YOU LET THEM LEAVE.
Bakugo:we are in public. Lower your voice.
Uruaka:....fine. I'm sorry.

She bowed to the resurant and everyone went back to talking. Except me and the publicist. We listened as much as we could.

Bakugo:look...what am i supposed to say? "Hey i love you let me live with you" thats stupid...
Uruaka:how you feel isn't stupid. You shouldn't run and hide at another girls home and get stupidly caught by a tabloid that is now convinced youre cheating. You never even said bye.
Bakugo:i made my choice. I dont...i dont want to say goodbye but i dont want to move to a different stage yet.

I got up to leave. I wasn't upset or hurt by his words but i felt disgusted in myself for easdropping. I needed to leave. As i walked to the door i looked back one last time to see bakugo looking at me...just like he did the first time i saw him. Confused and curious. He got up and i went to my bike and turned the key. He ran out, this time alone. As i kicked up the pedestal holding the bike up i looked as saw him staring at me in awe.

Bakugo:youre...you didnt...

I was already wearing my helmet so he only saw his reflection instead of my face. I was wearing his helmet. I turned to look forward and started to leave but all i heard was "not this time!" He hopped on quickly put on the other helmet. I drove for a while until he tapped my shoulder. We were at the park that was holding another festival.

Bakugo:i thought you left. For good.
Y/n:i mean i moved out but I'm still part of dekus agency. Just like you. I'm still working with you....
Bakugo:oh. I DIDNT KNOW THAT!
Y/n:shhh! You yelled at uruaka for being loud but now youre too loud.

He laughed and apologized. He asked why i was there and i told him his publicist forced me to come and stay for a little. We talked about the tabloid and as we started to talk about it a paparazzi ran up and took a picture of us and ran away. He got angry and was about to hit him. I grabbed his hand and pulled him away to the caramel apples.

Bakugo:ugh! Why do they keep doing that
Y/n:cause they can....katsuki?
Bakugo:y..ya?
Y/n:do you want to see other people?
Bakugo:..no.
Y/n:so...what do you want to do then?

We walked around. Both of us silent, i was waiting for him to speak but i felt like he wouldn't. The night went on with neither of us really talking, but still enjoying the night. We ended up staying up all night driving around and doing random stuff. The sun was rising and i realized neither of us have talked.

Bakugo:i...i love you. But i dont want to rush into this....
Y/n:i love you too. Idiot.
Bakugo:HEY DONT CALL ME AN IDI

I pushed my lips into his forcing him to shut up. When we broke apart he looked at me with his fire red eyes.

Bakugo:i want to...
Y/n:move in with me.
Bakugo:are you sure? I dont want to force you
Y/n:shut up. If you want to move in ill give you the key.

I gave him a key and we continued to date. 3 years later we were engaged and the place where i made a new home became a dormitory for new hero's just starting out. I was the number 6 hero behind uruaka, and i stopped my contract to become a part time hero tech worker.

*sorry if you wanted lemons i just really don't always like writing that stuff. But i hope you guys enjoyed the story anyway. Also sorry if it was a little abrupt i intended on dragging it out a bit but i didnt want it to sit in my unfinished for years just so i could find motivation. Anyway have a wonderful day!*