a weird breifing

Bakugo:the place was surrounded with paparazzi
Deku:just...make sure she's ok. Ill wait for you in your truck. Everyone thinks you were here because she screamed about an intruder and were doing a morning jog.
Bakugo:...thanks. this wouldn't have happened if you and uraraka just let me go home.
Deku:...youre right, sorry kachan.

I didn't want to interrupt them so I turned invisible and went to the kitchen. I ate my breakfast and cleaned up. Bakugo was calling my name in my bedroom door. I came out of the kitchen.

Bakugo:oh I didn't know you left your bedroom.
Deku:it was nice seeing you again, I have to go. There's a breifing today.
Bakugo:oh shit I have to go to that too.
Y/n:don't forget your cupcakes.

They took all 4 dozen and as they left i got a call. Apparently I have to be there too. I got ready and drove my motorcycle there. I hide it in the hero tech parking lot and went through there so no one would see me. I saw a group of pro heros talking in a room and I was still invisible, not wanting to be caught.

G:we are waiting for our...person but in the meantime bakugo and midoryia brought cupcakes. Enjoy.
Y/n:can I enjoy them too or do we have to start now?
Bakugo:wait...is this about them?
Deku:its nice to meet you. Im...
Y/n:izuku midoryia. Aka deku. I know all your names. And all your quirks.
Bakugo:yet we don't even know your...would it be a hero name?
Y/n:oh I'm so sorry, Mr. Explosive murder King or whatever.
Bakugo:...so what do we call you.
Uraraka:guys leave them alone. Right now we have to get along.
Mina:shes right.

We all piled into the the room with a huge round table and lots of chairs. All the heros piled into one side and I sat alone, they stayed close. I had at least 4 seats empty on each side. It really showed how unwanted I was.

G:I want you to become part of the heros...squad.
Y/n:no.
Deku:why?
Y/n:because I don't want to be in the public eye. That was the reason I accepted this offer in the first place.
G:either you help dekus agency or ill make you a tech worker again.
Y/n:oh no working in my dream job how dare you! Are you dumb?
Bakguo:haha sorry I'm sorry that was just funny.
Denki:wait ok I actually like them.
G:...listen if you do this then we will triple your pay.
Y/n:I have a better offer.
Uraraka:wait...is she being paid more than us?!
Y/n:yeah. Ok so instead of paying me extra, use the money for hero tech. They need it. And you've been neglecting it.
G:...deal.
Bakugo:tell us your hero name.
Y/n:I don't have one. As I never wanted to be one.

We all sat in silence. Deku broke it quickly.

Deku:ok fine what are your powers.
Y/n:....all of them?
G:you have to tell him.
Y/n:crystallization, flying, and invisibility
Mina:whoa. Thats...weird.
Y/n:I got both my parents powers. Its not uncommon but in my case it was a weird set up.
Bakugo:so how does it all work.
Y/n:easy, my crystals can come from my hands or feet they work like ice quirks but they don't melt. Only way to get rid of it is by destroying it, so bakugo could easily explode my crystals thats why I had to keep rewrapping him in many layers.
Bakugo:thats why it wasn't working!
Y/n:then my invisibility works like any other, but I usually use my flight at the same time to keep my position unknown. And yes I can use all three at the same time. My downfall is that the crystals can hurt me as well, if I'm not careful. The only spot it doesn't hurt is a small part of my hands and feet where it comes from. Then sometimes ill accidentally start floating when I'm not paying attention.

Everyone stared at deku as he wrote everything down. He wrote a hero name for me too.

Deku:crystal!
Y/n:no.
Deku:oh...ok um
Y/n:I don't want a hero name
Bakugo:then what do we call you.
Y/n:...i...
Uraraka:crystalizer?
Mina:the invisible crystal!
Y/n:....ok Mina wins.

She smiled and applauded herself. Soon I followed deku to his agency. I flew since I didn't want them to see my bike. Whrn I got there I landed on his balcony and he smiled as he walked in to me looking around.

Deku:we want you to become a hero.
Y/n:...deku, I don't want to be.
Deku:well tell me why.
Y/n:I don't have to and don't want to.
Deku:but...we are friends right?
Y/n:no! I know you sure but only the book and TV you. You don't know anything about who I actually am. You won't even tell me why you need me here!
Bakugo:Jesus calm down. Hes just trying to be nice.
Y/n:...whatever.

My phone rang and it was Zach. I had 7 misses calls from him.

Deku:go ahead. We don't mind, we can wait.
Y/n:hey, im at work whats up?
Zach:please I know your busy but..please i need your help
Y/n:hey hey calm down what happened?

I started to walk to the balcony.

Zach:remember that new hire, turns out he's a villian. And he...he's holding everyone hostage.
Y/n:call the fuckin police you dumbass!
Zach:but you know heros! Please!

Fuckin dumbass. I told him to breathe and I'd make a call. Then turned around to bakugo and deku standing at the balcony door listening to my conversation.

Bakugo:so where we headed?
Y/n:...a dumbasses bar.

I knew they'd find out what happened. I wasn't sure what i could say...I had to think up lies and how they'd work. Or I could just tell them the truth. Itd be easier but...I didn't want anyone to know. My parents always wanted me to keep my powers to myself after they found out what I could do. I never knew why, maybe to keep me from being a hero...or maybe to keep anyone from trying to turn me into a villian.