Not yet

I moved my hand quickly and jumped up.

Y/n:kuso he doesn't have a proper set up.
Bakugo:oh right...ill text kiri.
Y/n:ok.

I got up and ran to the kitchen to drown in water bottles. I had 3 before i was able to calm down. I felt his...ugh i cant even say it. Not even in my head. I like him sure...i like him a lot but I'm not ready for that. The last person i did anything with was Zach and that was in highschool. And sure occasionally wed mess around in between that but it was more because we were touch starved rather than desire. He was the only person i felt comfortable enough to do anything with...until now. Ugh bakugo has my head in spins. Kirishima knocked and i answered. Bakugo stayed in the room since he couldnt get up without help since i took his crutches so he could lay down.

Kiri:hey..
Y/n:sorry about your place.
Kiri:its fine..
Y/n:are..are you sure?
Kiri:i dont..i dont have a place to stay. Denki offered but when we got there mintea, you know that hero who looks like a bundle of grapes?
Y/n:ya.
Kiri:ya he was waiting for us.
Y/n:you both can stay here if you want.
Kiri:really?
Y/n:sure. I dont really care.
Kiri:ok! Thank you.

He called for denki who was passing out in the passenger seat. The both of them came in with kusos cage and i gave them extra pjs i secretly stole from bakugo, and a blanket and pillow.

Denki:where's katsuki?
Bakugo:hey! Back here! The witch took my crutches
Y/n:oh I'm a witch now?

Kiri and denki laughed. I could hear bakugo go "tsk" and we followed his voice into the bedroom. Kiri and i put kuso in his home and denki cuddled up into bed with bakugo who yelled at him. Soon kiri looked at him and jumped into the bed with the two blondes.

Bakugo:HEY THIS ISNT A SLEEP OVER AND WHERED YOU GET MY DAMN CLOTHES FROM?!
Denki:her. Shes so sweet. Goodnight.
Kiri:yeah I'm too tired to continue.
Bakugo:please dont leave me with them.

I was taking photos. So many photos. I sent them to everyone in the dekusquad and the bakugosquad group chats which I was part of both. He got angry and threatened to burn me. I got close to his face from his side of them bed.

Y/n:thats not nice. Just cause they're here doesn't mean you get to be mean to me.
Bakugo:...i know. I'm sorry.
Y/N:you are forgiven. Now make room. I'm cold.

Bakugo pushed denki off him and i squeezed in between the boys. My bed was large so it fit 3 people no problem, 4 was pushing it just a little. But in the morning i woke up to denki and kirishima on top of me and bakugo. My arm was around kirishima and bakugos was with denki, and both of our other arms were around eachother.

Y/n:OFF NOW
Denki:whoa
Kiri:huh!?
Bakugo:i have ears you know
Y/n;yea..i do. Now this doggy pile is over let me free!

I pushed them guys but they didnt budge. They all smiled as they realized i couldnt move them as a group. Then they looked at me Evily.

Denki:uh oh.
Bakugo:you cant escape?
Kiri:too bad. Lets have some fun
Y/n:let me leave and ill be nice to everyone in this room for the whole day.
Denki:what does that intail?
Y/n:fine each of you get one wish. Only for today. Ill give rules once I'm free.
Kiri:deal.

He jumped off. Denki said ok too and ran to the bathroom. Then bakugo said sure and kissed my cheek. I brought him his crutches and we all took our showers and headed to the agency.

Kiri:wait youre not coming bro.
Y/n:ya you have to rest.
Bakugo:deku called me in.
Denki:let me see.

And he told the truth. Midoryia requested bakugo join us. The guys all took one car and i took my bike. But i also got a text on the way there from Zach.

*text*

Zach:hey can you help tonight?
Y/n:not sure. Going into a briefing.
Zach:ok...be safe
Y/n:dont worry. I always am.
Zach:i know. I love you.

**

I stared at the text confused as i started walking into the room in costume. He never says i love you. He tells me in person when he gets what he wants from me...but not in text. I sit down and its just a regular briefing. They told me to do my paperwork and to talk to deku for anything i need. Ururaka came with me as i did my work and we talked.

U:sooo you and bakugo
Y/n:what about it
U:just...it must be nice
Y/n:what?
U:...i dont know how to talk to you.
Y/n:...ok I'm sorry?
Mina:hey how bout we do a girls night.
Y/n:cant, I'm helping the bar tonight. Oh fuck that reminds me.

I texted Zach quickly what time he needed me, he said before opening and i said I'd be there once i was done with my paperwork. He responded with a heart. Now hes scaring me.

Y/n:...so hows both your lives then?
Mina:I'm good. I have a date tonight with the cutest girl in the world
U:wow really?
Mina:yeaup! Cant wait either, its been a bit since I've been on a date with a girl.
U:oh ya you dated jiruo in highschool right?
Mina:yeah but not for long.
Y/n:hey what does this mean?
U:what?
Y/n:was there any unexpected actions from your partner?
U:oh just telling them what denki did.
Y/n:like...all of it?
U:wh..what did he do?
Y/n:well we had to pretend to be bakugo and me so he was being cutesy.
Bakugo:HE WHAT?!

Well i guess he didnt know that. Bakugo crutched off in search for the pikachu in question and ururaka told me to talk to him and deku and see what to write. So i did, luckily i found denki hiding with deku already.