Black mail

*Bakugos pov*

I woke up warmer than usual, y/n was on my chest. I could feel my chest tighten when i saw her hair draped on me. It was only 6am and the sun hadn't rose yet, she smelt like lavender and sunlight as she started to turn to wake up. Part of me didnt want her to wake up just yet, i wanted to stay like this. I have no idea how i ended up in her bed or why I'm only wearing my boxers but i just wanted to be in this peace. With her.

Y/n:are you up yet?

I stayed silent trying not to breathe too loud.

Y/n:your heart beat changed and it woke me up, i know youre awake.
Bakugo:how can such a small thing wake you up?
Y/n:i dont sleep too well usually so small things can wake me up.

I stared a her face turned toward me, he hair everywhere and a huge mess but her sleepy smile as she looked up at me was like seeing a flower in the morning bloom. She moved her hair aggressively and slowly pushed off my chest, instinctively i grabbed her arm to keep her there. I just stared at her eyes. I dont know why i was acting like this. I've never been like this with anyone before, i didnt want to stay in bed like this before.

Y/N:katsuki?

The way she said my name made it feel like it was the most special name in the world. Like nothing meant as much as my name to her. She looked at me confused then started smiling but i didnt know why. My face hadn't changed since she first looked at me. I could feel it, i still had my angry tired eyes in the same position, my mouth wasn't showing the smile i felt inside. So what? Why is she smiling like that?

Y/n:i have black mail on you. I almost forgot.
Bakugo:what?!

And the moment ruined. I pushed her off and she held the blankets onto her. Did...did we do something that i cant remember? Why is she covering like that?

Y/N:oh..um lets get breakfast then we can talk about what you did like a big idiot.

She laughed but seemed a little angry. She kicked me out of the bedroom and got changed, i found my clothes thrown across the living room and put them back on. I saw cups and sake on the table along with a destroyed water bottle, i knew i did this because it was burnt up. I started to clean up the mess i made last night as she dressed. When she came out i was vacuuming, and i turned to see her standing there in a shirt that was faded, it looked like something from when i first became a hero.

Bakugo:is that...my merch?
Y/n:ya. Sorry its my only clean shirt right now. I was supposed to do laundry yesterday but eh.
Bakugo:oh I'm sorry.
Y/n:as long as we dont talk about how long I've had this shirt you are forgiven.

She laughed and i started looking at it longer. I realized it was the first merch they ever put out of me, a tshirt that said my hero name. It was pretty plain but i guess i never thought about how much people liked it...how much she liked it. It looked well worn too, a hole at the bottom with a saftey pin closing it and the color on the fabric definitely faded. She smiled and thanked me for cleaning.

Bakugo:let me take you somewhere for breakfast?

She agreed and we went to a diner. She was still off for the week and i had a few days as well, we both had our emergency calls on but they hadn't been so busy that they needed us yet so i was great full i could spend time with her.

Y/n:you know you drive like your an angry teen still.
Bakugo:DO NOT!
Y/n:katsuki we are in a restaurant.

She was right. I yelled and caused a little scene, i apologized and the world resumed. She laughed and showed me what happened last night.

Bakugo:oh god. I'm so sorry.

I was completely embarrassed and felt like an idiot. She then showed me what i did in her room.

*the video*

Bakugo:TOO HOT!
Y/n:bakugo please dont set little explosions!
Bakugo:TOO. HOT. Just like you.

I took off my pants and went back to the living room where you could hear me throw them. She recorded me waddling back in the room.

Y/N:for fucks sake bakugo! You cant just walk into my room only in your underwear!
Bakugo:...y/n...you never have people call you by your last name. So...you shouldn't call me by mine.

I crawled up moving the phone away from her face, the video was more of my stomach and the bed then of what was happening. I saw y/n blushing.

Y/n:katsuki bakugo I swear to god if you kiss me of get any closer i will put a rose quartz through your throat.
Bakugo:isn't that the loooooooovvvvvvve one?
Y/n:not once its through your throat.
Bakugo:whatever youre too hot anyway!

She grabbed the phone and recorded me flopping back into a spot that seemed perfect for me. She laughed then started cussing.

Y/N:you asshole you destroyed my favorite hoodie!
Bakugo:yeah. Too hot. You need to cool down.
Y/n:i dont have any clean pjs.
Bakugo:you have a sports bra dont you?

Hearing me talk like this made me feel like an asshole. The way i was acting was so rash and...granted its stuff i want to do...i want to act like that sometimes with her but i didnt want to do it so soon. Or like this. She looked more embarrassed as the video went on. She looked like she didnt want me to see it. I pressed pause.

Bakugo:y/n do you not want me to see this?
Y/n:that's not it, you deserve to see what happened with you last night I'm just...it was a lot and I'm embarrassed.
Bakugo:ok...I'm gonna continue, ok?
Y/n:thanks katsuki.

She still called me by my first name even though it was a drunk comment. I didnt mind it at all but it...I'm not sure, it just felt right when she said it.

*video again*

The phone was thrown and i saw a close up of my face then i smiled into the camera and started recording her. She turned her back to me and took the hoodie off, she had a shirt under it. It looked like the one she's wearing now but no holes. She walked back and i made an audible angry noise.

Bakugo:too. Hot!

I saw a small little explosion hit the bottom of her shirt causing the hole. She frowned. It looked like She to wanted to cry. She took it off the reveal a read lacy bra and went to the living room slamming the door. Then i spoke again.

Bakugo:oh no i fucked up. Fucking shit..

The phone was left on the bed and it stopped recording. After a few more seconds. You couldnt hear anything.

Bakugo:uh...what happened?
Y/n:i ran out of storage space.

Our food then came and we ate in silence. I was thinking of what happened to make her come back and i think she was contemplating telling me. I paid and took her home.

Bakugo:uh..sorry.
Y/n:thank you for the breakfast. I hope youre ready for me to use the photos and only the photos as blackmail.
Bakugo:no wait please.
Y/n:i think ill send it to...what's his name? Todoroki?
Bakugo:anything you want please!

She walked into her house and smiled as she shut the door.

*y/n pov*

He's still knocking. Katsuki has stood there knocking for 20 minutes.

Y/N:hey
Bakugo:what do you want?
Y/n:.....mmmm nothing
Bakugo:seriously!? Than why use the black mail?!
Y/n:its funny. But fine if youre this worried i wont use them. Ok?
Bakugo:thank you.