Explanations: Chapter 2

The 8 were left standing there with shocked expressions on their faces. "What do you mean, your "grandfather"? Who are you?" Bruce asked, being the only person to get words out. A girl with black hair and dark blue eyes stepped forward, she looked the oldest of the 10.

"My name is Helena Wayne, daughter of Bruce Wayne and Selina Kyle." Bruce and Selina gave glances between each other, "these are my nieces and nephews.

We were in our house one day and a freaky white light appeared and the next thing we knew, you 8 were standing in front of us. Now who are you people and why are you in our living room?" "Yea and why do you look so familiar?" The girl with reddish brown hair stepped in.

"Let me start over, my name is Bruce Wayne, this is my house, and I think you people don't belong here." Now it was the others turn to look shocked, "Maybe this could be a form of time travel. Trust me I know it sounds stran-" "We're friends with Bart Allen, trust me, that doesn't sound too crazy right now."

Helena cut Bruce off with, "Yea well I bet it sounds less crazy than some dude saying he's your grandfather from the past." a tall-ish boy with jet black hair said. "Okay now this is more and more confusing. You guys should introduce yourselves.

Here we'll even start. I'm Tim Drake. This is Jason Todd, Stephanie Brown, Cassandra Cain, Dick Grayson, Barbra Gordon, Selina Kyle, and of course you know Bruce." Tim introduced each of them to the group standing on the other side of the room.

"Fine. Only fair right? My name is M.J Grayson, daughter of Dick Grayson and Barbara Gordon I'm 18. This is my older brother, John who's 19 years old.
These are, 21 year old Jackson and 19 year old Andrew Drake, sons of Tim Drake and Cassandra Cain.
J.J 19 and Kass17 Todd, son and daughter of Jason Todd and Stephanie Brown. Thomas is 20 and the youngest, 16 year old Arella Wayne, son and daughter of Damian Wayne and Rachel Roth.
This is Martha Kent, 19 years old, daughter of Daniah Wayne and Jonathan Kent"

Everybody had even greater shocked looks on their faces if that was even possible. "Call Damian, Raven, Daniah, and Jonathan, tell them to get her now." Bruce said to Dick, and with that he left dialing the numbers in his phone.