Meetings: chapter 3

Everybody had just sat in the living room not saying a word, waiting for the 4 absent people to get home. As soon as the door swung open the twins had run in the room looking for the people who claimed to be their future kids.

Raven and Jonathan ran in after them looking around as well. Thomas and Arella stood up and looked at Damian and Raven like they hadn't seen them in years.

The 4 who had just walked in stepped further into the room and looked around at the 10 in front of them. Daniah stepped forward and looked at Martha and recognized her, she looked exactly like a mix of herself and Jonathan, "So you're-" Daniah started, "Our daughter?" Jonathan finished.

Martha nodded and stood up, "Yea, hi mom and dad," she said awkwardly then turned to Damian and Raven, "Hi uncle Damian. Aunt Rae. Look, all of you we're sorry to arrive like this but we need your help. We don't know how to get back to the future but if we don't soon, then-" she was cut off by Andrew "bad things will happen lets just leave it at that." he gave Martha a look that said don't tell them.

Bruce had noticed this and wasn't going anywhere with out all of the information. "What aren't you telling us? If we're going to help you, you'll have to tell us everything." Helina looked up at her father and sighed, "Fine, but pay attention. I'm not telling this story twice."