Chapter one

Kirishima point of veiw ~ "wake up you dumb brat so you can make breakfast and get to school"my step-father yelled from his bedroom "I'm already up"I yelled back "are you raising your voice at me"he yelled "no sir"I said so he can hear but didn't make it seem like I was yelling.

I was already up and dressed for school. I headed downstairs to make breakfast for my stepdad Kurimuzon and stepbrothers Neito and Tetsutetsu all three love to make my life a living hell. The three of them hated me from the moment my mother introduced me to them.

They abused me behind her back. After she died the abuse got worse and I am more like their servant. Neito and Tetsutetsu hate me especially since I was in class 1-a which was the best in our school. Well I am in class 2-a now. Just one more year till I graduate and I can move. But I can't legally move out until I was eighteen.

I made breakfast so I can head to school early and I can use the music room. My school was an Arts academy. It helps kids become rich in famous. Either in academics, politics, law, business, sports, or entertainment. The only reason why I am attending this school is because I got a scholarship.

Every kid at school hates me because of my stepdad seeing as he was a famous movie actor. And because of my stepbrothers who are some of the popular kids in the school. I get bullied because of them But I don't really care about them. I only have two friends who knew me before this. And I am okay with that.

I headed to the music room and when I entered I heard someone playing the piano. I was about to leave when a melodic voice start to sing.

There was a time when I was alone
Nowhere to go and no place to call home
My only friend was the man in the moon
And even sometimes he would go away too

Then one night, as I closed my eyes
I saw a shadow flying high
He came to me with the sweetest smile
Told me he wanted to talk for awhile
He said, "Peter Pan. That's what they call me
I promise that you'll never be lonely"
And ever since that day

I am a lost boy from Neverland
Usually hanging out with Peter Pan
And when we're bored we play in the woods
Always on the run from Captain Hook
"Run, run, lost boy", they say to me
"Away from all of reality"

Neverland is home to lost boys like me
And lost boys like me are free
Neverland is home to lost boys like me
And lost boys like me are free

He sprinkled me in pixie dust
And told me to believe
Believe in him and believe in me
Together we will fly away in a cloud of green
To your beautiful destiny
As we soared above the town
That never loved me
I realized I finally had a family
Soon enough we reached Neverland
Peacefully my feet hit the sand
And ever since that day

I am a lost boy from Neverland
Usually hanging out with Peter Pan
And when we're bored we play in the woods
Always on the run from Captain Hook
"Run, run, lost boy", they say to me
"Away from all of reality"

Neverland is home to lost boys like me
And lost boys like me are free
Neverland is home to lost boys like me
And lost boys like me are free

Peter Pan, Tinker Bell, Wendy Darling
Even Captain Hook
You are my perfect story book
Neverland, I love you so
You are now my home sweet home
Forever a lost boy at last

Peter Pan, Tinker Bell, Wendy Darling
Even Captain Hook
You are my perfect story book
Neverland, I love you so
You are now my home sweet home
Forever a lost boy at last
And for always I will say

I am a lost boy from Neverland
Usually hanging out with Peter Pan
And when we're bored we play in the woods
Always on the run from Captain Hook
"Run, run, lost boy", they say to me
"Away from all of reality"

Neverland is home to lost boys like me
And lost boys like me are free
Neverland is home to lost boys like me
And lost boys like me are free

I was so lost in the beautiful singing that I didn't see the person get up from the piano until they were directly in front of me looking intrigued.

"Hello"the person said making me go wide eyed at how close they were making me move back and look down "H-Hi I'm sorry I didn't know you were on here I was just about leave when you started singing and it's just that your voice is really nice"I said quietly looking at the ground but it was invaded by the person who was in front of now was looking up at me upside down. He had green hair and green eyes with freckles covering his cheeks and nose.

"Thank you. I'm Izuku Midiorya what's your name"he asked "you want to know my name"I asked confused then looked up as he stood up "yeah it would be nice to have a friend here since I'm new. My two best friends won't be starting school here for another two months"He said

"Umm I'm Eijirou Kirishima. You look kinda familiar"I said "you have no idea who I am"he asked confused "no not really I'm sorry"I said "it's fine I'm glad that you don't that means I know your friendship will be real when you learn my real identity"he said patting my head making me blush.

"Umm okay I have to get to class it was nice meeting you Izuku Midoirya I hope I see you around"I said "it was nice meeting you as well Eijirou Kirishima I hope I see you again as well"he said and I nodded walking out the room and headed to my classroom.

Everyone as already there talking to their friends groups. I walked over to my seat and my two best friends were there in their seats as well "where were you"My first best friend Denki Kaminari ask. He had yellow blonde hair with a black lighting streak running through it and golden eyes.

"I was in the music room"I said "of course you were but did you hear that we will be getting a new student"My second best friend Hitoshi Shinsou said. He had purple hair with purple eyes and dark eye bags from the lack of sleep he gets.

"Really who"I asked "you know the famous Singer and Model Deku"Denki asked "yeah his music is amazing but I've never seen a picture of him or never knew that he modeled"I said

"yeah he models, sings and acts as well but anyways he will be coming to our class"Hitoshi said "what's his real name"I asked but before either one of them could answer me the door opened with our teacher Aizawa and the kid I just met Izuku Midoirya.

"Listen up problem children this is Izuku Midoirya or as you may know him as Deku. He our new transfer student he will be joining us from now on"Aizawa-Sensei said "hi I am Izuku Midoirya and I hope you take great care of me and I can't wait to be friends with you all"he said beaming at the class.

No way I just met a famous celebrity and I didn't even know it. I sighed as everyone started to bombard him with questions which made me become sad because he won't want to be friends with me after hearing the nasty rumors going on about me in school.

And I was really hoping to be friends with him too he seemed really nice. Maybe it wasn't meant to be oh well. I decided to listen to Hitoshi and Denki's conversation about who would win a fight a dinosaur or a shark. I have strange friends. But they are my best friends and are always there for me and I love them even though they are weird.

End of chapter
I do not own My Hero Academia