Chapter nine

Kirishima point of veiw ~ The weeks have flown by fast and my relationship with Izu-Kun has gotten better as well. We have been hanging out a lot more ever since that day he took me to his lake house.

His best friends have been hanging out with mine a lot more as well. We have become a little group which puts a lot more attention on me which I hate. But I also love it because the bullying has gone down a lot. But anyways Izu-Kun has been trying to find out who RedRiot is. I have been tempted to tell him that it was me but I don't know how too.

Even though everything is going great in my life right now I feel like something bad is going to happen. But I was right seeing as I was woken up out of my daydream with a punch to the stomach making me snap my eyes open even though I wasn't sleeping.

I looked around and saw my stepdad who was pissed as well as his two sons "The boys tell me that you and your little group of friends have been hanging around Deku, Shoto and Dynamite is that true"My stepfather asked

"Yes it is"I said quietly and he punched me in my stomach again making me whimper "stay the hell away from that boy. Do you understand. I don't want you ruining my boys reputation. They were the ones who were supposed to become friends with them not you. You belong at the bottom. No one will ever love you. Stay the hell away from those boys even those childhood friends of your they have the potential. You will never get any where in life so stay the hell away from them. If I hear that you were anywhere near them I'll have you killed and no one will ever find your body"My stepdad said making tears run down my face as they dragged me off my bed and kept kicking and punching me in the stomach for the next fifteen minutes.

"Stay away from them understand"my stepdad said "y-yes s-sir"I said weakly "we want you to break your friendship in front of our joint music class today. And stay away from the talent show next week"My stepbrothers said glaring me and I nodded.

After ten minutes I finally got up and managed to head into the shower and get dressed. My stomach and abdomen were covered in bruises. I just need fm wait until after school then I can head the studio and talk to Emma and Keigo.

I walked to school but I was twenty minutes late. I got my pass and handed it to my teacher. My friends well soon to be former friends looked at me with concern and I just gave them a weak smile.

For the rest of the day I managed to avoid the for the entire day. But music was the last class of the day and I was dreading it because I know my stepbrothers are gonna have me sing something embarrassing and I'm gonna have to end my friendships.

I wasn't paying attention to the songs people were singing just staring at the time "Okay next up Kirishima and Midoirya. You will be sing it can be over from monster high. Kirishima will be singing in Duces point of view while Midoirya will be singing in Cleo's point of veiw"the teacher said and we went onto the stage. I sighed when the music started looking Izu-Kun in the eyes so he can know that I mean the works I'm about to sing.

No point of veiw ~

Kirishima: Look at you
Look at me
You deserve everything
You're royalty

I'm just an average guy
Oh yes its true (true)
I know just what to do
When it comes down to me and you

I hate to have this happen
The way it has to happen
What I thought was perfect matching
Was a perfect mismatch

And I think I owe it to you
To set you free
'Cause you'll be better
Better off without me

When Kirishima sang those lyrics Izuku immediately got what Kirishima was trying to say and so did their group of friends but none of them could understand as to why Kirishima was doing this especially Kaminari and Shinsou.