Chapter four

Kirishima point of veiw ~ "Kiri come on it's time for lunch"Kami said and I nodded. I looked around and saw that Izuku had already left which made me sad inside but I don't let it show. Seeing as he has been intentionally avoiding me the past week.

I sighed packing up my things and followed my two best friends. We were heading up to the rooftop but we were stopped by my step brother and their friends.

"what do you guys want"Kami asked annoyed "nothing to do with you knock off Pikachu only your red haired friend. Rumor has it that you've gotten close to Deku is that right"Neito asked "I have no idea what you are talking about"I denied

"Don't try and lie we heard it from almost everyone in your class"Tetsutesu said "stay away from him if you know what's go for you he will be ours understood"Neito said "yeah whatever"I said and they walked passed me making sure to knock me on the ground.

I sighed in announce getting up "Kiri what are they talking about"shin asked "I'll tell you when we get to the rooftop"I said and they nodded. When we got there we sat down.

"Okay spill"Kami said and I told them everything that happened with Izu from the day we met up until now "so your telling us that you became friends with the Deku and didn't even tell us"Kami asked "and now he's ignoring you"Shin asked

"Yeah do you think he doesn't want to be my friend anymore"I asked confused "I don't think it's that. For the way you guys talked he seems to be getting close to you. So I doubt it's that"Shin said "oh I think it's the Ball that's coming up. I'm pretty sure that it's his families turn to plan it so he's probably under a lot of pressure"Kami said

"Oh yeah"Shin said "what ball"I asked confused "Of you've never been to one before which is strange seeing as neito, tetsutetsu and your stepdad always attend. But it's this ball that the rich have to make business alliances and sometimes people end up meeting. This year it's a masquerade ball"Kami said

"Deku, Shoto and Dynamite never attend but this year they're going to attend this year because dekus family will be hosting"Shin said "when is it"I asked "It's Saturday"Kami said "oh okay"I said after that we spent the entire time talking and eating. Soon the bell rang signaling that it was time for our next class.

We headed back into the school. Before we could enter the class room Izu came up to me "hi Izu-Kun is something wrong"I asked "first I would like to apologize for ignoring you this past week. I've just been busy helping my mom with the ball. I'm really sorry if I made you feel like I didn't want to be friends with you anymore"He said worriedly which made me smile and hug him.

"It's fine"I said and he hug back "good and I wanted to invite you to the ball"he said handing me the invite "thank you"I said "I really would love if you could come"he said "thank you I will think about it"I said putting the invite into my bag. Then I headed inside.

Izuku came in afterwards. Sending me a smile before sitting in his seat. I don't know if I will be able to go. I have work on Saturday until ten. I have to work for my things but my bosses aren't all that bad. But I don't know.

End of chapter