Chapter 9

Tears well up in my eyes and they trickle down my cheeks. The door locked with a click and I was left all alone, preparing myself for what might happen. Out of the corner of my eye, I see a wall move revealing a large window. In the window I see the man in another room holding someone with a bag over their head.

He removes the bag and my heart skips a beat. Hunter is being held in his hands.

"No!" I scream. "Don't do this!"

The tears are rushing down my cheeks and I don't bother holding them back. Hunter looks through the window at me with glossy eyes and tear stained cheeks. The man jerks Hunter back and tosses him into a chair before quickly strapping him down. My eyes widen in horror and I turn my head, unable to fight through the pain of this experience. There must be something I can do. I turn my head back and jump up to my feet. I run over to the glass and begin pounding on it.

"Don't do this!" I scream as I continue to bang on the window. "You're sick!"

The tears stream down my face and I'm screaming at the top of the lungs. No matter how hard I bang, the glass doesn't make a dent. I take a step back and try to think harder. I watch as the man grabs a gun from the shelf and commences to load it. My whole body begins to tense up and I clench my teeth together. Come on. Think.

I whip my head around and glance at the chair at the end of the table. I rush over to it and struggle to lift it up. I run over to the window with the chair and see the man slowly inching towards the trigger. One more move and Hunter is dead. I forcefully slam the chair into the glass and it shatters. Glass rains down on me and I flinch as I hear a gun shot.
-------------------------
Hey guys! I'm so sorry all my updates are so short, but the good news is I will try and update daily but the chapters will be shorter from now on. Anyways, I hope you like this chapter. What do you think will happen next? Comment and vote for more! :) ilysm

-Sam💙