-2-

I am back and I am soorry for not updating. I have 2 fics going on rn and i hope i wont disappear from either of them lol

Enjoy✨

P.O.V. Peter

I was 10 minutes late. The first class was Spanish. The worst class of all. Don't get me wrong, the language is incredible! But the teacher... Ms. Bluebird is irritating.

Anyways, it's like half an hour left so I can knock.

"Hello, I'm sorry for being late, may I come in?" I asked quietly not to drow much attention.

In the classroom I saw Mr. Harrington, our class and science teacher. What the hell is he doing here?

"Oh, Mr. Parker, Hello. First day at school and you're already late. You see this, Mr. Harrington? It's always like this! And I don't know what to do anymore! Nothing works!" she was saying, waving her hands

"well. It cant be always since its my first day after a month break. So, may i come in?" i rrsponded and, not waiting for the answer, went to sit on my chair next to Ned and MJ.

There was a minute of scilence, but then Mr. Harrington spoke.

"Children, i have something to announce you. Next week we are having a test. It will help you choose your specialty and the results will be sent to Stark Industries since they are organising it. The ones with the good results will have a chance to get a two month paid internship. All the info was sent to your emails" he finished and turned to my Spanish teacher. "that would be all, thank you." and he left.

Third P.O.V. (centered on Peter)

"so, Penis, are you going to pass that test, too, or you dont want to embarrass yourself? Cause i mean really, you wont even be able to understand what they written" a voice said. It was Eugene Tompson, but people called him Flash for some reason

"have written" Peter responded shortly and started to listen to tge teacher

"what?"

"have written is correct. You made a mistake in your grammar" he continued to explain Flash this as if it was something they all know

"Smart much? Ill see you after classes" he finished and motioned 'youre dead' with his thumb on his neck

"Yeah, good luck"

*

  After the class was over Peter, Ned and MJ went over to their lockers to put the books there. They were having History right now and after that it will be lunch and PE.

Peter liked History. Like, really liked it, but not at school. He didnt understand why would he need to know how was the army moving during the war. What is more important, that's getting to know the relationships of the countries, at his point of view. But the teacher was nice. Ms. Brown liked the subject she was teaching so listening to her was a pleasure.

PE, on the other hand, was a disaster. Before Peter had been bitten he was the worst in sports. But now he needed to hide his powers to keep up with his image. Oh, how happy he was that his PE classes were always the last ones, he didnt need to take showers at school, he coukd just do it at home.

Unfortunately, Peter had most of his subjects with Flash. Fortunately, Ned also was with his and supported.

Anyway, school day was over. Finally! He goes to his locker to put all his stuff there since he have already done all his homework  and he doesnt need any of that at home. On his way to the exit door, his spidey sense tingled in his head, but he couldn't do anything, so he was just waiting for Flash to punch him in the stomach.

'Creepy pancakes, maybe it was more than ribs'

Afteanother punches, including one in his jaw, he walked one block from school and saw Happy in his car.

"Hey, Happy!" Peter greeted, getting in the car

"Hey, kid, how was school?" he asked, then looked in the rare view mirror. "What's with the face?" he asked, but he already kbew tge answer

'it will be something like stairs or a ball during his PE class, maybe patrol'

"oh, um, nothing really, just a ball. You know how it goes during PE" Peter replied and they drove to the Stark tower in a comfortable silence

_______________
Hey, guys!
I decided to try to continue this. I might not post regularly, since i am writing two fics at the moment, but i will try to keep up with everything

Ill try to post once a week, i was thinking about doing it every Wednesday, like Loki series and my other fic. I might actually post something else sooner than in a week but no promises.

Anyway, hope you liked it, dont forget to vote and comment, if you want to see something, ill try to add it.

Sincerely yours,

-V

WC: 702