-18-

Peter woke up, groaning at the terrible headache and looking at the clock. 5:12pm. It was less than 3 hours left before the misson starts and he still needs to fix his suit.

Pete stood up, changing in some grey sweatpants and a star wars Tshirt and going to the kitchen to drink some tea since it, as Google says, had more caffeine than coffee. Pete took his biggest cup and got a teabag of green tea, putting it in there and adding 3 cubes of sugar. As the water boiled, Peter took the kettle and poured some on the liquid in it. Smell of herbes and tea leaves were calming his nerves. Pete made a big teapot of milky with long (a/n: one of my favs, btw) and went to his workshop, taking a cup and some biscuits with him.

As he went down, he saw Bucky and Tony sitting in his lab on a sofa and an armchair.

"What are you doing here? You're not supposed to be in here" Peter asked, going fast to his main table and getting his suit out.

"Well, you see, I-" Bucky started, but Parker cut him off.

"Not you, I'm talking to Stark" Pete detailed, opening his holograms and looking at the blueprints.

"I just wanted to drop by and see how you are doing" he said, putting his phone back into his pocket.

"I'm doing incredible" Peter started sarcastically but changed the tone. "But right now I have a lot of work since my suit is damaged and I need it for today's mission" he finished. "I'll chat with you after the mission finishes" He sat down and took a screwdriver.

"Okay kid, you do you. Let's go, Frozen" Stark addressed to Bucky.

"He can stay" Pete said, not looking up. There was a two minute silence before Tony spoke again.

"Fine" he blurted out and left.

***
Mission has passed normal. No one was hurt too badly and a that moment they were cleaning the top floor.

Peter and Tony went to the door to the roof and opened it. Two agent headed to the helicopter but Peter spun them around and in an instant they were cocooned in his webs.

"Clear" Peter said into the com.

"Okay, let's head back to the base. SHIELD will be here any minute" Natasha said.

"Heading back to the quinjet" Steve replied and everyone started heading back to the meeting point.

"I'm going to look around the rooftop for a bit, see if we can use something" Parker said to Stark as the brunette headed to the enemy's jet.

"Fine kid, see you down there in 10 minutes" replied Iron man and flew down from the rooftop.

Peter entered the jet and noticed some things. There were tubes with some blue liquid, gas masks and notebooks. Peter took it with him and wrapped it all up in his long-lasting web, so he would be the first one to see this. Peter rolled this ball up and went to the edge of the rooftop to get down, when he felt dizziness and his vision became blurry.

"Peter, it seems your coma is in progress" Karen notified

"Tell Bucky to catch the ball" he said and dropped the webbed object, Barnes was in time to catch it. "Great" Pete whispered and started crawling down the wall, but his leg slipped and he fell

***

Bucky caught the webbed ball as Peter asked him to do and put it in their jet, going back to the team afterwards. He stood next behind Steve and listened to what Natasha was saying

"We did great, sad though that we couldn't find anything. Now we are going back to the tower and get rest. The briefing with Fury is tomorrow, so everyone should be ready" she finished and a few seconds later a loud thump was heard from behind teams backs.

"Peter!" Tony shouted as he ran towards the boy.

His condition could be better. Brunette was laying on the ground, his arms on his chest and legs looking in the wrong direction. But what scared the mast, is a small puddle of blood forming under his back

"What has happened with him?" Stark asked Friday.

"It seems that Peter has fallen into his sleep an hour earlier than expected, which caused him to fall" she responded immediately in team's com. "Peter has two broken legs, small concussion and his stitches came apart" 
"What stitches?" Steve asked.

"He was hurt during the patrol" Bucky said. "Move" he continued, and got closer to the boy. Something deep in his mind was craving to be released, but Bucky managed to hold it down. "How can I take him?" He asked Friday, sitting down a bit.

"You can take him under his sneed and arms" she shortly replied directly to Bucky's com. "He doesn't feel anything for now and approximately the next 15 minutes.

"Got it"

'Let's get you home, Petey' he thought and got the boy in his arms as he went to the quinjet.
________

Happy birthday to me
Decided to give you smt and celebrate it (;
Thank you for being with me!

Anyway, see you soon.

Sincerely yours,

-V

WC: 847
2nd December, 2021