-4-

"Well, i guess no lasagna today. Friday, take us to medbay, love" Peter asked

"of course. Finally decided to heal your injuries, huh?" Friday asked mockingly

"did Tony add you some codes again? I mean, dont get me wrong, its incredible, but what the hell?"

"What injuries?" Tony asked. "Fri?"

"it seems, K has a broken rib, bruises on his stomach, bruise on his jaw and a soft concussion. It is both from earlier before breakfast and from today's studying period" she declared. "I'm sorry, K, but me and Karen have it as a priority to provide you and Mr. Stark everything you need to stay healthy"

"What the hell kid? Is it this guy again? I swear to you, im gonna kill him one day"

"No, you won't. We talked about this. I told you i had my reasons" Peter confronted. "Right now we have two unknown objects in either of them and i feel that they are not good" Peter reminded

"whatever you say, but we will come back to this topic later"

"yeah, sure. And we are going to my workshop since it is always clean, unlike someone's here. I think we dont havee any more time for medbay" Peter finished and the elevator dinged.

Peter rushed to his main table.

"Karen, i need all the info on these two. Including the Seacreature and the Bird files"

"Here they are, K. What exactly are you interested in?"

"Interracting with the Seacreature" Parker replied, opening the holograms

"Here are the files" Karen opened the needed information

Peter turned around to the other three in the room. "Stark, try not to mess here. Cap, sit somewhere. Long hair, you are coming to me" Peter commanded. They continued doing as they were told.

"Is he always like that?" Steve whispered under his breath

"No, im not always like that" Peter replied, moving the hollograms all around the room and walking from one place to another. "It is just someone has 2 hell knows what and it looks i am the only one who cares here" Peter finished and turned to the metal armed man and asked quietly. "Can you take it of?" he asked, whispering in his ear, but not touching him. The man shook his head as a 'no'. "Can i touch you?" he asked again, taking a scanner from the table. The man nodded, giving a positive response. Peter softly touched his shoulder, covered in a long sleeve. He scanned his neck but there was nothing. He scanned his head and there was a dot between the beginning of his skull and his neck, which means that there was a bomb here, it seems.

"when was the last time you had short hair?" Peter asked both with words and signs, pretending that nothing is wrong and going back to the hollograms.

"40, maybe 50 years ago, I am not sure. I have been unconscious for most of the time" man showed in the sign language. Peter nodded.

"Can i communicate with you any other way? Or do you feel more comfortable this way?" Peter continued talking with him using both languages

"Didn't know you knew that language, kid" Tony said, amazed

"Q.B." Peter said. "it was a very strange period of my life, there will always be something up" Peter finished talking to Tony and focused back on the man, talking only with signs. "You should know my name. It's Peter Parker. I would appreciate if you didn't tell anyone" he said.

"i understand. Russian? Only one person in the team knows the language. I find them trustworthy" the man replied. "Everyone calls me Bucky. But my name is James Barnes. Would appreciate if you didn't tell".

"of course" Peter replied in Russian

"Thank you" Bucky said. "What is wrong with me?" he asked

"there is nothing wrong with you, but there is a bomb in your skull. Or some other device, but i have a bad feeling about it. And i suppose there also is one in your metal arm. Have you ever taken it off?" Peter asked

"no, i haven't. They made it in the 40s and it is still with me" James answered

"okay. Would you be able to stay here with me a little longer? We will try to fix this problem together. Would it be comfortable for you to stay with me alone?" Peter asked and softly smiled.

Bucky nodded. Parker turned off the holograms and turned to Steve and Tony, both of them looked at Peter concerned.

"Tony, we are all good. Just tell everyone not to come here. You two shouldn't be here too. If something happens I will let you know, okay?" Peter asked, looking at Tony. Starks face was emotionless, but his eyes looked worried. "There is nothing to worry about, i think i can handle it. Karen knows what to do if something does happen, but i dont think you should worry, we are fine" Peter lied. He was terrified to die right now. "If I die, at least noone i care about will get hurt. Not again" he whispered under his breath and, fortunately, Stark didn't hear him.

"okay, kid, but remember to save yourself first" Tony reminded him.

"of course, Tony, i remember. Now go, go, go, go" Peter said and the elevator opened. Two superheroes came there and when the doors closed, Peter took a deep breath he didnt know he was holding.

"lets start?" Peter sked and Bucky nodded again. "Karen, ask Friday to tell Stark to write to the principal i am not coming tomorrow if we finish after 4am"

"Friday is alerted"

"well, lets dig in, i guess" Peter murmured, taking the scanner again in search for the second 'bomb'.

"Yes" Bucky whispered in English and he was absolutely calm. At least one of them is calm. Peter smiled as he heard the language. Maybe they will get along well

If only they knew thats what both of them thought.

______________________

Update:)
So,here it is
I had a lot of ideas how they should get to know each other, but i chose this one.
Anyway, vote, comment and tell me what you think!

Sincerely yours,

-V

WC:1000
16th June, 2021