-19-

Bucky sat in the quinjet with Peter on his lap while everyone was getting onto the transport and sat on their seats. Peter looked like he was asleep and was just napping after a big nervous mission.

"How is Peter?" Tony asked quietly, going to his seat and getting out of the suit.

"As for now, Peter's injuries do not harm any vital organs, but he started to lose blood as his healing slowed down from the lack of sleep and proper diet. It is advised that he is put in the medbay under Dr. Banners surveillance until he wakes up." Friday replied and the plane took off.

"For how long will he be asleep? Last time it was what, a couple of days?" Tony asked.

"Last time it was because he was only sleep deprived. But this time it will take longer as he is also injured and he needs more time to recover" the AI replied once again. "It cannot be said for sure with Mr Parker, but I think that he will need from 7 to 21 days to be back to normal"

They arrived back to the tower in no time. Bucky stood up holding Peter in one hand and the ball in the other. As they arrived to the medbay, he put Peter on one of the beds and stood beside Steve who was acting really weird as if he was nervous and worried about the kid.

"What did you do to the poor kid?" practically yelled Bruce at Tony. "You know he should be put under these conditions! Did you at least find anything?" he asked hopefully

"No, we didn't" replied Nat who sat on on of the chairs. "There was nothing useful there so I thing it was some kind of a fake drug bust"

"Oh god-" Bruce sighed disapprovingly and closed the ward screen to examine the boy. "Yes, like Friday told me, both legs and unfortunately both tibia and fibula" he paused and continued after a while. "No other fractures. I see the stitches, they're messed up badly, so I'll need to do a couple of things. There's nothing you can do for the next week. He will wake up so you shouldn't worry, he'll be in good hands of my medics.

"Okay," Nat said, everybody else nodded and they left the room and got to the living floor.

___
Very short and very sorry
These next couple of years will be hell. I need to prep for my exams, universities and with everything that's going on I have certain doubts.
I hope you will understand

Anyways, see you soon.

Best wishes,

-V

WC: 398
3rd March, 2022