-9-

"How dared you eat all my pop tarts?" Someone shouted and Peter thought that this voice belonged to Clint

"I repeat, it wasn't ME!" A feminine voice responded. It could've been Natasha. The four men entered the room, still hearing the heated conversation, when Peter spidey sense tingled and he caught a knife by blade in 3 centimetres to Steve's face.

"Why are knifes flying in my house?" Peter shouted and put the weapon in the sink to wash off blood. "I'm so fucking tired of you people throwing dangerous things in this house!" He looked at Nat and Clint. "With all due respect, Ms. Romanoff and Mr. Barton, deal with your problems in the fucking training room!" Pete went to the cupboard and took a bandage and a bottle of vodka out of there. "For God's sake, like little kids" Peter murmured and hissed at the pain. He took a deep breath and calmed down a bit. "What were you arguing about?" He asked calmly, looking at Steve, as asking if he was okay. Steve hesitated but nodded.

"She ate all my pop tarts!" Clint exclaimed furiously.

"That's not the tone. Calm down and then we will talk like the adults we are, okay" Peter asked.

Clint took a deep breath. "Natasha are all my pop tarts. I put them in the cupboard yesterday evening and right now they are not there. Nat was the only one who saw me doing it" he finished.

"But I didn't. I don't even eat them in such a big amount" Nat argued. Peter nodded his head.

"When I was doing breakfast I saw some pop tarts and put them here, so the chocolate wouldn't melt" Peter said as he jumped on the counter. He opened one of the cupboards and took out of there boxes with pop tarts. "See? They are completely fine" Peter showed them to Clint.

"Fine" Clint said

"No, that's not what adults say" Peter smiled and jumped back on the floor. "What do they say if they were wrong?" He asked.

"I'm sorry Nat" Clint grumped.

"Fine" Nat responded

"No, that is not what the adults say" Peter repeated.

"I forgive you, Clint" Nat rolled her eyes.

"Good" Peter clapped his hands once and turned to the containers with food. "So, what are we having?" Peter asked.

"Today they delivered meat with potatoes and fish with rice" Friday responded.

"Did they put mine?" Peter asked, putting all the boxes out of the bags

"Yes, they did" AI answered.

"Good" Peter looked into another bag and found what he was looking for. "Gotcha!" He exclaimed and took out two containers. In one of them was a big turkey steak and in the other one was a big portion of salad. "Fabulous!" He smiled and addressed to Friday again. "Love, is everyone coming?"

"Yes, they are" AI answered to this question too.

In 10 minutes everyone was sitting around the table, and to be precise:

Tony Stark
Peter Parker
Natasha Romanoff
Clint Barton
Sam Wilson
Steve Rogers
Bucky Barnes
Bruce Banner
Scott Lang
Wanda Maximoff
Vision

They all sat around the table, when Spidey sense tingled again.

"We forgot about the meeting!" Peter exclaimed, terrified. Tony's eyes got wide.

"Exactly you did" Peter heard a voice coming closed to him and Peter threw a knife that landed near mans ear. "And that's how you greet your boss" he came from the dark and looked at the knife.

"Fury" Peter whimpered. "It's our holiday, don't" Peter asked.

"Well, no can do, boy" he said. "Shall we?" He asked and Peter stood up with a loud sigh. "We have business to discuss" he looked at Tony. "You coming?" He asked Stark.

"Fine" he sighed. "Anyone else here is needed? Popsicle, for example?"

"Well, everyone is needed, but then boy's secret won't be a secret anymore" he admitted then turned his attention back to Peter. "It's 8 out of 10. Decide yourself" Fury said.

"Popsicle and Long-hair are coming, if they want" Peter said.

"Okay" Steve said and stood up

In 30 minutes Tony, Peter, Steve and Fury were discussing the upcoming mission standing around a table. It was an old hydra base, there shouldn't be any problems, Peter hoped.

"Where is the base located again?" Peter asked.

"Queens, boy" Fury answered, Peter immediately sat down on his chair.

"May is coming to visit me soon. She said it'll be a surprise" Peter sighed. "Fuck!" Peter shouted, hitting the table with his fist. A loud creak was heard.

Bucky stood up and put a hand on Peter's shoulder. He leaned closed to his ear and whispered. "We'll think of something" Barnes smiled in reassurance. Peter looked him in the eyes and smiled too, taking a deep breath.

"Alright. So, I need to contact May so she would stay home. Tony will notify the police, Fury will provide us a backup with Shield agents. Bucky and Steve" Peter looked over at them and sighed. "Just get ready, I guess. I need to take a look on your weapons, but, other than that, you are free" Peter closed his eyes and threw his head back. "Is that all, Fury?" He asked.

"Yes, Peter. That is it. Shield will think of something and send any info to you" Nick looked over at Stark. "And who is the adult here?" He asked Tony.

"I never said I was" he stated. "Peter is mu-uch better than me" he finished and stood up. "Anyways, I'm going to eat as I'm really hungry." He turned his attention to Peter. "You coming?" He asked, but there was no response. Tony came closed and noticed that boys eyes were closed and his breath steadied. "My little boy" he smiled sadly, softly stroking his hair. Tony turned his head to Bucky. "Can you take him to his room?" He asked. "I'm just not strong enough and Peter trusts you" he exited the room, but before he did, Bucky could hear Tony whisper. "Out of all people, Pete, why did you choose him? My parents were killed with his hands, he's a 100 year old killer, boy. Why him?"

To this Bucky sighed and took Peter bridal style, who immediately leaned closer.

'Because I would do anything for him' Bucky answered the question in his thoughts. 'But no one is worthy of someone like Peter, especially not me'

With that thought, Bucky went to Peter's room.

___________________

Hey guys!
500 READS!!!
Thank you so much!
It means a world to me.
I hope you like it so far.

Anyway, see you next week or sooner.

Sincerely yours,

-V

WC:1074
14th July, 2021