-8-

Peter left the elevator and took Bucky's new arm. It really looked great. Peter decided to make it of vibranium. It should weight like real Bucky's arm and have the same sensitivity. Peter has spent about 2 hours on installing the program and couldn't care less about the things that happen around him, so it was much to his surprise that, when the work was finally completed, he saw three men sitting on a sofa.

"Jesus Christ!" Peter exclaimed and jumped back from the chair he was sitting on, but he tripped on a screwdriver and fell on the floor. "How did you get here?" He asked, not even caring to stand up.

"Kid, don't forget that I built this building" Stark responded and went to the table. "Wanna lay a bit?" He asked and Peter nodded. "Okay" he responded and looked at the arm. "Hmm- and you did it in 24 hours?" He asked.

"yeah, kinda" Peter grunted and he stood up. "But I've spent more time on the program for it" He continued and opened the scheme so Tony could take a look. "After the operation it should give him up to 100% sensitivity and that factor should fasten the rehabilitation. And the fact that he has already had one." Peter finished and went over to the sofa. "Any questions, Frozen?" He asked Steve.

"Who's gonna be the surgeon?" He asked, trying not to care about the nickname the kid had just given to him.

"Me" Peter shortly responded. "I have enough practice." He continued and went over to Tony. "Someone needed to patch this man and his suit up after your shield, ain't that right, Frozen?" He asked, but there was no response. "Alright-y, should we commence?" Peter asked, looking at Bucky. He nodded his head. "Should I tell these two to leave?" He continued, going to the operating table and putting the hand in the sanitizer. Bucky shook his head negatively in response. Well, as you wish. Fri, turn something on, I don't like silence, as you must know by now"

AI turned on his lab playlist  and Peter showed Bucky where he should sit

"Here's how this is gonna work" Peter started and looked at Tony and Steve. "If you want to be here, you can stay, but keep your mouths shut" he said and turned to Bucky. "As for you, lay down and now I'm gonna inject you the same thing I did before so you would feel more comfortable. It will take a some time so I can turn a film on if you want. I guess around an hour or so. Most of the nerves will be connected by the arm automatically."

"Can I read?" he whispered in Peters ear.

"Sure, enjoy yourself. I have some books over there, choose something" he suggested. Bucky went there and chose first Harry Potter book. "Oh, I think you will love it" he softly smiled and Bucky went back to the table. He laid down and opened the first page.

The first song was Rihanna's Umbrella.

"You have my heart" Peter started singing along and murmuring like a lullaby. "And we'll never be world apart-" Peter took out the hand. "Because" he sang a little louder. "When the sun shines, we shine together, told you I'd be here forever. Na-na-na" Peter continued connecting the nerves to the arm and the bone.