-14-

Next day, Sunday, Peter has woken up on the chair in his lab, head on his hands. Boy opened his eyes and looked around. It was day outside, which is a start. He stood up, listening to his bones creaking, and went to the kitchen. In the room were Steve and Tony sitting, minding their own business.

"Hey, kid" Tony greeted. Peter looked at him and nodded, turning around and pouring two cups of coffee in mugs.

"Hello Peter" Steve greeted too. Pete nodded again and went to the fridge, opening it and getting 4 eggs from there.

Pete quickly made scrambled eggs and sat at the table. After a half of the first mug was drunk, he looked at Steve.

"I checked your shield, it's all fine" Peter said and continued eating.

"How much did you sleep last night?" Tony asked, putting his tablet away.

"Dunno" Pete shortly responded. "Fri?"

"Mr. Parker slept two hours last night" AI responded.

"And what were you doing?" Tony asked. "We talked about it! At least four hours!"

"Fri?" Peter sighed, asking the Artificial Intelligence again.

"Mister Parker fixed Mr. Wilson's wings, modified Mr. Barton's bow and arrows and Ms. Romanoffs bites" she replied again. "All of that was done non stop and none of them tanked him or said 'please', which, in opinion of the modern morals, is wrong"

"You could've not mentions the last part dear" Peter mumbled and stood up, placing his mugs and plate in the sink.

"My purpose is to look after yours and Mr. Starks health. Physical and mental. I thankful behaviour can provoke depression, especially for teenagers. Furthermore, you are not the leader of the team, Ms. Romanoff is, which means that she is supposed to look after others" she finished and Peter chuckled.

"Yes, thanks sweetheart, what would we do without you, yeah?" Peter commented and poured another cup of coffee. He turned to the men. "If you need me, I'm in my workshop. If you see someone, tell them to grab their stuff. Toodles" and Peter left.

"What was that?" Steve asked

"Oh, this right here, is yours and teams attitude to me and Peter. You think we are endless? Hell no. One day he can just kill you with his little finger if he gets too stressed out, Rogers. I have special punching bags to prevent my death" Tony explained and turned back to his projects. "I don't recommend you to be on his way when he's stressed out, Rogers"

***

"Hey, Pete, can I come in?" Voice asked and Peter turned around on his chair with glasses on him. It was Bucky.

"Of course, Jay" Peter smiled. "Friday, let him go to the workshop anytime" then Parker stood up. "What's up?" He asked.

"Well, since we are going to the mission in the evening, I though we could have a good chill tonight, what do you think?" He smiled and sat on the couch. Parker just notices blankets and pillows in his arms.

"It sounds wonderful, but I need to finish my History project. It's due tomorrow, sorry" he sighed and sat back on his chair, continuing writing. "It's Sunday so I'm having school tomorrow. I'll be here around 4pm, just in time for us to go" boy shortly smiled.

"I'm gonna help you with that project and then, as a payment, you are watching Friends with me. 2 episodes at least" Barnes showed two fingers with his living arm. "Deal?"

"Deal" Parker chuckled and Bucky sat next to him.

In around 30 minutes Peters project was over. Apparently, Bucky was really good in History. Now Peter needed to finish his part, and he most definitely wasn't against it.

"So, what are we watching?" Peter asked, laying in the nest of blankets and pillows on the floor.

"Well, I was thinking about Friends" Bucky replied, "But if you don't want to watch it, we can do something else. Just no work or studying. Your brain needs to rest every now and then" he smiled and hugged Peter by the shoulders.

"Okay" Peter smiled and looked at the floor, then he looked at Bucky. "Friends then"

Boys laid on the floor and Friday started playing the 90s show. After about 2 episodes, Peters eyes started feeling heavy.

"Buck" Peter called and the man hummed in response and turned his head to Pete. "What time is it?"

"It's around 10pm. Let's go sleep, okay?" He whispered and paused the show.

"No" Peter stood up. "I need to make more arrows for Mr. Barton" he sighed and went to his table. "He said that he needs more arrows for the battle. If he is out of them, it will be dangerous for him" Peter finished and sat on his chair, opening the holograms. "But he didn't say exactly what type of arrows he needs. I made more than 10 variants. They are all different. And how many 'more arrows' is exactly?" He mumbled, getting his laptop and started typing.

"Can I anyhow help you?" Bucky asked, standing up behind Peter. "Tea? Coffee? Knocking you out? Make you go to bed?" He added. "I like the last option the most, though" he smiled and put his living hand on boys shoulder.

"Coffee would be amazing. Thank you, Jay" Peter turned around and smiled quickly before going back to work.

"Okay, Petey" Bucky slightly nodded and exited the space.

______________

So, it's autumn 🍂
Hope you all are safe and healthy.
Caught a little autumn depression, as usual

Tell me what you think!

Anyway, see you soon.

Sincerely yours,

-V

WC:901
1st September, 2021