Ch19

⬆️saywecanfly- scars⬆️
Also look up his other songs
_________________________
Alex pov.

My mind was going in and out every second like a blur. one second I would be aware of the fact I was laying in a pool of Maroon liquid

The next I couldn't feel anything and I'll I saw was myself crouched in the pitch black space of my subconscious.

As I slipped back and forth I heard a muffled sound that seemed to be yelling.

Who's voice I couldn't determine before I had slipped back. I was crouching down as shapes of figures ran around me yet they were unrecognizable.

A voice called out to me and i slipped back feeling my body being held in a pair of arms that sent electric waves down my spine

Slipping back the same figures danced around less scary and more elegant as they moved silently.

Out of the dark a women slowly appeared with shinning mooight silver hair the want down to her hips and waved in the breeze except for the fact there was no wind.

She was breathtakingly and inhumanly gorgeous her eyes completely red yet some how filled with life.

She wore a straight expression no emotion but a bit of sadness that could be sensed by her hand they came forward and caressed my face in a calming matter

She wore a long white cape and a gold bodice that ended a bit above her belly button.

Gold chains hung loosely from the bottom of the bodice connecting to a gold belt that was just at her hips.

Attached to the belt was a flowy white high low skirt were the front was just at her knees and the back flowed behind her in a medium length train.

She looked angelic and nothing like any supernatural creature i had seen. she exuded an air of power like nothing before and the tattoo like marks that traced up her vampire pale like body

Were like nothing she had seen before.
Suddenly she sprouted a pure white tail and ears I fell over in shock as I blatantly stared in aw and confusion.

A fluorescent glow danced around her as she spoke with a elegant soft voice. "don't be frightened child"

"My name is Mamoru, I am a kitsune or fox spirit. like the werewolfs have the moon spirit those that are demons fall under my protection"

I opened my mouth to speak but was at a loss for words. " you don't have to say anything I'm only here for a short while so I must be quick anyway. all creatures have a time and place to die but this is not yours"

"I'm not dead"i spoke slightly disappointed. "no you are not just injured. but I took this time to tell you that soon a darkness will come"

"You must be ready" she stared down for a second and held her head screaming.

As she looks up she was still holding her head as her eerie red eyes stared right into mine

" I must go, as I said my time here is short" she started walking into the dark before turning her head around

"And by the way, give your mate a chance because your part werewolf your gifted with one. other half's, that's a treasure demons don't get" she said grinning a pair of white fangs at me.

As she walked forward she disappeared in with each step until a black emptiness was all that was around me.

I hugged my knees to my body and closed my eyes thinking about leo.
She had said a darkness was coming no doubt that meant what I had been feeling all along.

And even though with every bone in my body I wanted to be with him I couldn't risk his safety.

It hurts my heart felt heavy. i clenched my fists together feeling the wetness of tears roll down my face.

But my expression was one of anger. why couldn't I be happy for once. my whole body felt heavy with emotions .

I was feeling my self slip. slipping back to a conscious state. I saw a light. much to my displeasure I was back I pried opened my eyes and a fluorescent light stung my eyes.

-------------------------------------

So I'm sorry it's been forever since I uploaded I had some family probs which I'm not going into
So if my uploading times are really off I apologize in advance.
Thanks so much✖️🐠