Ch3

srry it took me so long to post this I had some ... Family stuff come up anyway hope u enjoy I'll try to post more
✖️slide the screen ^^ for music if u want😁. ⬆️phildel-storm song (nightcore ver.)⬆️
___________________________________

Alex pov.

Arriving at school was just a blast, note my sarcasm since it was In fact pouring like a fuck bucket outside.

Pulling into the school lot in my silver Jeep Liberty, all I saw were expensive supped up cars.

GREAT RICH KIDS. rose scoffed

I wish I had my bike I thought. now don't get me wrong i loved my jeep but not as much as I loved my black Tron bike with a Suzuki 996cc engine and blue neon lights.
(Picture above. swipe to the left)

But I had to leave it home. rose said I should leave it since I didn't want to draw to much attention to myself and a big big with bright neon lights didn't really scream don't notice me. she was right but I missed my baby.

Going around the lot I pulled my car into the only lot left and me being late as usually I grabbed my stuff and sprinted into the large school.

The school was pretty normal looking, then again the only school I have seen was in movies and tv shows if I was allowed to come out of my cage

Agh stop it I thought hitting my head and then peering over at the bathroom NO MORE THINKING ABOUT... THEM. WERE HERE FOR A FRESH START AND CUTTING IN THE BATHROOM WITHIN THE FIRST FIVE SECONDS AT SCHOOL IS PROBOBLY NOT A GOOD IDEA RIGHT NOW.

She was right I sighed looking at the bathroom once more. Then started looking for the office

I went to the office and got my schedule and everything settled with the front desk lady, Margaret. who might I add looked at me weirdly what with my hair and eye color and all.

Well whatever. I went to find were my locker was then headed to my first class seeing as how I didn't have any books yet.