Ch21

⬆️neck deep- a part of me⬆️
________________________

Jaime's pov.

Ok so it's already last period and I've been flipping the actual fuck out.

Alex didn't show up to school and I have been texting her as if I was her psycho lesbian ex or something.

Not to mention some asshole rogue just so happened to show up and further delay my reunion with roman
Today has been just a mass amount of fucked upidness.

I looked at my phone basically counting down the minutes till the bell rang. I needed some answers as to why everyone has dropped off of the face of the planet.

I looked at my phone all 22 messages varying from "were are you" to cursing and finally just me sending obnoxious random letters and emojis had all been sent to Alex but still no reply.

"This girl better be dying or something if she's not gonna answer my phone" I mumbled to myself as well as giving a glare to the people who turned to look at me like I was crazy for talking to myself.

Alex pov.

"Really, your resorting to rope now" I said in a annoyed tone to leo as Andy, the dark haired twin from my kidnapping tied me to one of the pillars that stood close to one side of the opening that connected the massive kitchen and living room.

"Ow watch it " I glared at Andy who decided to tie it to tight. he just glared back. wtf he's the one who kidnapped me but for some reason he's the only one who seems to hate my guts.

All of Leo's warriors as well as himself decided to scatter up the stairs into the pack house except for roman who was on Alex watch.

The slamming of a door echoed through the halls which I could only assume was a pissed of Leo

"Well guess you've successfully pissed him off" roman said referring to Leo.

I slide down the pillar till I was sitting against it, my hands still firmly tied together around it. roman mimicked me and sat down against the wall opposite me.

Being as it was the first time I was at there pack house somewhere that wasn't a dungeon or Leo's bedroom I started to scan the house.

It was huge definitely much bigger than my 1 person apartment, but definitely a little smaller than the akuma house as far as I could tell.

It was very open. when u walked in through the dark wood double doors to your left was a massive kitchen filled with various steal appliances, black granite countertops and a island table with light colored stools.

In back of me in front of the kitchen was a large dark wood table that seemed to go on forevor towards the back porch.

There was another doorway in between the kitchen and table that led to a flat screen tv room with a large light gray sofa inside.

Me and roman sat on opposite sides of the dividing wall door way that led to a massive room with a stone fireplace and light grey couch that circled around the fireplace on a furry black rug that lay on the light hard wood floors.

Looking up u could see the railings on all 3 floors of the house go in a semi circle.

as I said it was very open and the
2 Large 2 story high glass windows sealed in a pattern of metal that were opposite the rooms only made it more open and elegant.

"Eh em, so are u done eye raping the house" roman said clearing his thought for my attention.

"Are u done sitting there like a fat potato" I countered glaring at him.

"you and my mate would get along alarmingly well I think" he said with a look of amusement.

Ring ring. "well speak of the devil" he took his silver iPhone 6 out and lifted it to his ear.

"Hey babe". "don't hey babe me u cream puff, I've been calling u all day wat happened with the rogue are u ok, by the way u left me at school alone and that weird human Nathan tried to steal my half eaten Apple again"

"Well seems like u had a fun day" he chuckled. "yes I'm ok and that rogue just so happened to be Leo's mate. she also managed to piss him off all in the same day" he stated while eyeing me with amusement.

"Well, give her a high five from me for not being a slutsR' us push over. anyway I'll be home in a few minutes I'm just leaving school now, c ya bye"

Roman put away his phone and stood up walking over to me. "high five" he said stretching out his hand in amusement.

I just glared at him in irritation. this bitch knew my hands were tied literally and he was gonna be a dick about it.

"Come on don't be such a sour wolf" roman smirked and then high fives my hand that was tied around the pillar.

He sat back down opposite me and closed his eyes with a smile plastered on his face.

"Bitch" I said with amusement in my voice as a smile crept up on my face.

-------------------------------------------

So another update what😱😂
Anyway Leo's pissed, Romans mate is coming home, Alex is tied to a pillar and roman well Romans a man child.
*ᒪEᗩᐯE ᗩ ᑕOᗰᗰEᑎT Iᖴ ᗩᑎY ᗰᑌᔕIᑕ ᔕTOᑭᔕ ᗯOᖇKIᑎ ᔕO I ᑕᗩᑎ ᖴI᙭ IT Tᕼ᙭ ᒪᑌᐯ Yᗩ'ᒪᒪ
R⃟A⃟T⃟E⃟
C⃟O⃟M⃟M⃟E⃟N⃟T⃟
F⃟O⃟L⃟L⃟O⃟W⃟