Ch2

✖️All the CAPITAL parts are the person speakings inner wolf
⬆️all time low- dear Maria, count me in(acoustic)⬆️
-----------/-------------------------------
Alex pov.

He cut my arm and threw me on the ground, then started trying to take my clothes of. "No" I thrashed around "no please don't" I tryed to kick him violently but only connected with air "no"!!!!! I screamed sitting up so fast. I was breathing heavily sweat running down my face.

My hands flew all over me to be sure "it was just a dream" I put my hands together shakily.

I'm ok, I'm ok, I mentally told my self. Looking over at the clock I had 30 mins till my first day of school. UGH GREAT my wolf thought.

Yeah me and my wolf for the most part shared the same thoughts we were pretty in sinc unless she was in her demonic form.

I hoped out of bed and plugged my iphone into the amp and started blasting All Time Low- Dear Maria, Count Me In

I walked over to the bathroom and stripped out of my now plastered to my skin with sweat clothes and turned on the water.

The steamy hot liquid fell over my muscles loosing them, making me relax.

I could seriously stay in here for a hour and just skip school altogether but I new I had to.

UGH, JUST SKIP SKIP SCHOOL, WE SHOULD BE IN HIDING FROM BLACK.

My whole body stiffened at his name. I didn't feel like showering anymore so I got out of the shower.

it's true I probably should be in hiding but I can't run for ever besides I was far enough away that it would take them a long time to get her and by then I'll be far gone. I hoped.

Getting out of the shower I was faced to face with my own reflection in the mirror.

My Blueish silver hair was wet and matted down and my pale baby blue eyes were somewhat empty.

My body was easily a discussing sight covered in scars all over. they were on my back, stomach, arms, thighs and breasts.

They were ugly on my pale skin, most old except for the few recent ones.

I trailed my finger along my collarbone along the brand black had given me its was a black tattoo of barbed wire and it ran from one shoulder along the line of my collarbone to the other side

It was his sign he own me and was a sign to anyone that knew of the Akuma that I was blacks property and was to be brought back.

DONT FORGET TO COVER IT UP BLACK CANT FIND US.

His name was like a trigger constantly reminding me and unfortunately my wolf rosa just couldn't seem to shut up about him since she was always reminding me

Pictures and images of my past started flashing threw my mind and I gripped the bathroom counter tightly, draping my hair in front of my face

Once it was over I looked up to see a devil, me with completely black eyes.

I opened the drawer and grabbed out my box of racers and started cutting 3 lines slowly, painfully but it was calming.

I threw the blade into the trash and closed my eyes just focusing on the pain and the scent of the blood dripping down my arm

When I opened my eyes they had gone back to normal. I cleaned up my arm and washed all the blood down the sink

I grabbed my razed box and walked out of the bathroom placing them in my black leather backpack.

I got dressed in my black doc martins, black leggings with leather stripes going around them and my dark grey hoodie with sleeping with sirens logo in black on the back.

I grabbed my phone and headphones. I literally can't go anywhere without my music, and I placed them in my bag.

I brushed my now dry hair out, put on my large mate black glasses on, pulled up my hood and was out my apartment door with my backpack in hand.

__________________________
Ok so I tried to make this one long and I'm also gonna try to update as much as possible
If ur reading this please comment and tell me wat u think since this is my first story
Anyway WHALES
🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳🐳