Ch1

This is kinda short but I'm working on more. Thx if ur reading. And this video is so perfect for Alex's intro it's
Sleeping with sirens ( kellin Quinn )- covering the song "iris"
[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][[][][[[[][]][][][][][][][][][[][][[][[]

Alex's pov.

I should probably introduce myself I guess. My names Alex vause no it is not my real name and yes i may have taken it from that tv show orange is the new black.

Trust me it's far better then my actual name which is in Japanese, which strangely I am not at all may I add

Let me start over my name is Ketsueki -ko I'm 18 years old and 3 months ago I escaped from the cult that is the akuma (devil ) or as I like to call it my personal hell.

If u wondering my name means, it means "blood child". Pretty right? You see the akuma are a vampire cult that started in Japan and spread all throughout the world many years ago.

But over the years all the cult clans except for one have been wiped out by other vampires and werewolf's, because of there corrupted thoughts on supernatural cross species as well as there actions to kidnap newborn supernatural creatures for testing.

At the age 3 i was "brought" to the cult after my pack was killed in a sea of heat and flames. Ever since then it has been nothing but pain.

I was tortured and used as a lab rat, chained to a cold metal table stained with dry blood as many eyes would watch filled with both amusement, and laughter as I was taken apart and put back together.

Many things happened in that long, long reached life things that make my well up inside with anger, hatred and fear towards myself and the akuma.

They had recreated me in the way the cult wanted I was once a werewolf. But now I'm a cross species, a demonic wolf, a blood child.

When I turn my fur is a blueish silver color and my eyes are a solid black no white at all only a dark never ending soulless looking black.

When I am human my hair stays blueish silver but my eyes are a light baby blue almost white unless I am angered then they would turn back to the frightening all black.

I was created as a weapon. A new breed. Black, the leader of the akuma had plans for me.

He raped and violated me profusely since I was 9 but it got worse at 10 when I could ovulate and was officially capable of having children.

He wanted more he wanted a demonic werewolf and vampire mix.

I did become pregnant and have my first mix child at 12 but the child died from being born to early

Ever since then that's all that happened to me besides more torture and injections, I had a total of 5 children everyone turned out being one species alone so black killed them right infront of my eyes to mock me in someway not even satan would find amusing.

It was terrifying but I escaped ran as far as I could and didn't turn back. I wouldn't turn back all I could do was feel pain.

pain for what I was, pain for what has happened to me. I was 90% scars most of them from that foul place and some self inflicted.

Just so I could remind myself I was still alive and there was still a person left who needed to live there life, because sometimes I'm not even sure anymore I just want forget.

I just want to move on.
I escaped and I wasn't going back