Scars and Stars

╔═══════ - ════════╗

Scars and Stars

╚═══════ - ════════╝

♡━━━━━━━━ - ━━━━━━━♡

Disclaimer:

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to the actual person, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

No part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording or by any information storage and retrieval system, without written permission from the author.

Plagiarism is a crime.

This story is unedited. Expect the typographical errors, grammatical errors, wrong spellings and whatsoever errors. If you're looking for a perfect story, don't continue reading this. Thanks!

♡━━━━━━━━ - ━━━━━━━♡

Started date:
Finished:

Related Stories:

Dela Vega

1. Perfect Match (COMPLETED)
-an epistolary.

2. Taste Of Freedom (COMPLETED)

3. Scars and Stars

╔═══════ - ════════╗
Completed
╚═══════ - ════════╝

Read at your own risk.

••

In a world where fame and love intertwine, two celebrities find themselves entangled in a web of past relationships that continue to shape their present. After a long time of living separate lives and pursuing their respective careers, fate brings Mary and Viel together again in an interview.

Mary Shantal Esteban, now a confident and successful international model, hides her vulnerability behind a mask of poise and elegance. The pain of their breakup still lingers in her heart. On the other hand, Ashiro Viel Dela Vega, a famous actor, carries the weight of regret and longing in his eyes.

Will they find closure and healing, or will their reunion reignite the flames of their past love? Join Mary and Viel on a journey of rediscovery, forgiveness, and second chances in this captivating tale of lost love and redemption.