04. Finding Dad and A Familiarly Different Face

INT. ELLIOTT'S OFFICE

Diego, Five, Lila and Guinevere entered Elliott's office.

Elliott held a gun to them and demanded, "Where did you get the film?" He walked closer to the four. ""The Frankel Footage." The truth this time."

Liam narrowed his eyes. "Don't point that at Mommy and Daddy!"

"You know this lunatic?" Diego questioned. "Did you hurt my kids?"

Five sighed. "New acquaintance. He's harmless He didn't. Don't worry."

"How would you know?"

"Are you sure about that?" Lila asked.

"Are you or are you not an enemy of the people?" Elliott demanded.

"Such anon-ended question, yeah," Diego answered.

"Really depends on the people," Five said.

"When you think about it, yeah."

Elliott kept the gun on Five and Guinevere. "You two move one more muscle, I will blow your brains out."

Layla closed her eyes and blended into her surroundings. She rammed Elliott's legs and fell to the ground with a little grunt.

"You wanna take this or should I?" Diego asked, picking up his daughter and moving her behind him.

"No, I got him," Five replied.

"Hey, Lila..." Diego called as Five spatial jumped away.

Guinevere moved back with the twins and kept them behind her.

Five appeared Elliott and lifted his hand. The gun fired into the ceiling. Diego took the gun away and emptied the clip, letting the rounds clatter to the floor.

Elliott was tied to the chair.

"What the hell just happened?" Lila sputtered.

"The Umbrella Academy!" Layla cried, not pronouncing the r.

"Is it on?" a woman asked.

"I don't know," a man answered.

"What do you mean? There's an "on" button. There's something over -- that jigga-ma-thing, whatever."

"I hit the jigga-ma-thing."

Elliott struggled in his gags as the woman continued. "Okay, well, just -- Give it to me. Give it to me, honey. I know how to do this."

"All right." Lila painted Elliott's toenails green. "Here. Hurry up."

"Okay, all right, let's see... Oh."

The chatter continued.

"They're so cute," Lila said. "I love old couples. I'm always so proud of them for not murdering each other." She looked to Diego and Guinevere who were cuddled up together, slightly narrowing her eyes at Guinevere.

"Why are we watching this?" Diego wondered.

"Shush," Five instructed.

"Yeah, I... I'm Dan Frankel. And..."

"I'm Edna Frankel."

"...Edna Frankel. We are in Dallas, Texas, to see the president. Today's date is November 22, 1963."

"Well, that's six days from now," Lila noted.

"Time travel," Guinevere reasoned simply.

"Holy shit," Diego muttered. "This is it." Elliott began struggling against his gags. "The grassy knoll. Kennedy's about to get shot." He covered his twins' eyes. "How do you have this?"