24. babydoll

Here she comes, her pants undone
All waste and void, all waste and void

-

"Is there anything in specific you're looking for?" the worker lady at Victoria's Secret asks as Marceline roams the store with no idea what she was doing.

With Valentine's day being soon, she wanted to do something special for Tate. Especially since they'd be having sex with no condom for the first time and they'd have an empty house for two days due to her dad bringing Gloria to some retreat in Palm Springs.

"Uh, no. I just need some lingerie. I have no clue what to look for," Marceline answers the lady.

"Okay. Well. What's the lingerie for?" she asks first. "My boyfriend," Marceline answers, appreciating how this lady was helping her. "And what's his favorite color?"

"Black. Definitely black,"

"Follow me," the lady says. Marceline follows her as she walks down the store and near the back. There were full sets of lingerie on display, the next looking more complicated to get off than the last.

The lady points to one of the black sets. It consisted of a very small and most likely revealing pair of black lace panties and an equally revealing black lace bra that had a strappy harness-type design over the chest.

"You can get some thigh highs or a corset or fishnets. It's all based on whatever your boyfriend likes," she says. Marceline stares at the outfit, unsure. "I don't know what he likes when it comes to stuff like this," she admits.

The worker chuckles. The lady was at most twenty years old. She had dyed pink hair and her skin was tan. She chewed gum in that 'I'm an obnoxious teenager' way that kind of annoyed Marceline.

"Trust me, all guys like a girl who looks younger than she really is,"

"That sounds..."

"Hot?" the worker tries filling in for Marceline. "No. I was gonna say creepy," Marceline corrects. The worker just shrugs. "Whatever gets their mojo up, I guess," the lady says.

Marceline landed on the black lingerie with fishnet leggings, as the worker called them. Marceline didn't want to make herself look 'young' for sex. That was weird. And she really hoped Tate wasn't into that.

Her dad and Gloria left early on Valentine's day.

"Okay. I expect you to go to school both today and tomorrow. Here's fifty bucks for food or whatever you need. Keyword, need," her dad explains, handing her a fifty-dollar bill. "No people over, no parties, no--"

"Fun?" Marceline cuts him off, smirking to herself. "Haha," her dad forces a laugh. "Nothing crazy. Understand?"

She nods. "I understand, dad," she assures.

"Okay. See you on Friday," he says before walking out of the house with Gloria, their bags in their hands. Marceline watches from the door as they get in the car and pull out of the driveway, waving as they disappear from view.

Marceline gets ready for school, needing to attend since she had skipped this entire week. She couldn't get tonight out of her mind.

She had started birth control on Monday, giving it time to sink in and really start working. It made her unreasonably horny so she and Tate fucked at any open opportunity. But still with a condom. She wanted Valentine's day to be special. The first time they raw dog.

School went by horribly slow. The only relief was hers and Tate's smoke break during lunch. They smoke for the first five minutes, then make out. Brief fingering or a brief handjob here and there. But not too often.