I don't want your sympathy

Tw/ self harm

Mature warning: 18+ only (sexual scenes)

Carinas pov 

"Mama, my friend is here." Y/N yells from downstairs. "Be safe at soccer bambina." I yell back. I worry about her, she's a fantastic goalie but she always gets bruised and cut up when she's playing. I hear the door shut and I roll back over to maya.

She's still sleeping, so I run my fingers gently through her hair. We both have no work today, just a day for us. She stirs in her sleep, before rolling over to face me. "Carina it's so early." She mutters quietly. "It's 9:15.." I say laughing. 

She stretches a little, before standing up. "I'm going for a run, I'll be back in an hour or so." She says. I can't help but stare at her boobs in the tank top she's wearing. "Hey." She says, waving her hand in front of my face. I pull her onto the bed, kissing her gently. 

I flip is over so I'm on top, and kiss down her neck. "Carina" she moans. I smirk, gently biting her skin as I make my way down her chest. She sits up and takes her shirt off with our lips connected. Maya unbuttons my shirt, and I kiss down her body. I flick my tongue on each of her nipples, leaving dark marks on her boobs. 

Maya softly pushes my head down her body, I pull her shorts and thong down, licking two fingers before slowly circling her clit. I bring my mouth down, licking up her slit. "Carina..." she moans again. I love hearing her say my name. 

I very slowly pick up my pace, and her eyes roll back in her head "Carina faster please.." she says through difficult breaths. "Patience, my love." I say, and I go back to what I'm doing. A little while later, she climaxes, moaning loudly. 

I trail my mouth back up her body and to her lips. She smiles at me, as I lay next to her. We lay with each other for a while, before I say "Y/N has a tournament this weekend... I'm sure she'd love if you were there." Maya smiles and kisses me again. "I'd love to." 

We hear the door open, and Y/N yells "I'm home mama." We head downstairs and I immediately notice a few new bruises, grass stains, and some small cuts on her legs. "Bambina I told you to be careful at practice..." I say kneeling down to look at her legs. "Mama im fine." She says, setting her bag down. "At least let me clean this one" I say, pointing to a dirt filled cut on her thigh. 

We head to the bathroom, and I grab a bandage, and some wound cleaning supplies, setting them on the bathroom counter. "Bambina can you roll your shorts up for me?" I say. She barely moves them, I start to push them up further to see the cut more and she stops me. 

I look at her, and notice the tears in her eyes. "Y/N, what is it?" I say. She bites her lip and looks away. Tears roll down her cheeks as I roll her shorts up further. My eyes water as I see her thighs coated in scars and small crimson lines. 

Y/N's pov

My mom is speechless, she stands up and hugs me. I can feel her hot tears landing on my shoulders. She never cries. The only time I've seen my mom cry was when her brother died, and it was only for a second before she boxed off her emotions.