Chapter 3

Harrys POV
Aurora, I feel terrible about what happened to her. She told me all she's ever wanted to do was sing, and that's exactly what I want to do to. It was difficult for me starting my career too, but then I went on Xfactor and that changed everything. Maybe I should take her there, she should go there, be on the show. I don't know how she'll feel about that though. Ugh I can't get her out of my head.

Liam POV
I can tell something up with Harry, ever since we went on that 10 minute break he's been acting strange, he's not focusing on recording, actually he's not focusing on anything at all. He's thinking about something. That's when it hit me, he was talking to that girl, Aurora? I think that was her name. I laugh to myself, he's got the hots for her I bet. "Harry?" I ask, but get no answer, I don't think he even heard me. "Harry, mate" I repeat, nudging him a bit and laugh. He shakes his head and looks at me. "Um yeah?" He asks. "Earth to Harold" Louis says. "Why are you like this Harry?" Zayn asks and all the boys listen for an answer. "Umm.. Nothing I'm fine, lets keep recording" Harry says, getting red. "Nah, he's got the hots for some girl" I say laughing. All the boys look shocked and excited. "Ooh who is it?" They all ask. "Liam!" Harry says, which indicates it is true since he didn't try to deny it straight away. "So you do like her aye?" I ask with a smile drawn all over my face. "No I don't like her, I don't even know her, I just feel bad about what happened" he said. Harry explained everything to us, about what happened to Aurora when she tried to come to this studio to try and become a big singer. To be honest, I felt really bad for her, they didn't even give her a chance, she seemed like a lovely girl too. "That's bullshit! they should had given her a chance" Niall says, and everyone else agrees. That's when our director and music producer came in to record more with us, so we couldn't talk about Aurora anymore. Harry was distracted the whole time, the other boys also seemed a bit down about the news too, since Harry likes her even though he say he doesn't. I even feel a it down about the news.

Nialls POV
That was a terrible day of recording, Harry was distracted the whole time, and me and all the other boys felt bad about Harry's 'crush' as we call it. We all walk out of the studio and say our goodbyes. Liam, Louis and Zayn walk off but I stick with Harry as he gives me a lift home. "You alright?" I ask, a bit worried. "Yeah, yeah I'm fine it's just... Ugh.. I can't her out of my head, I know I don't like her as a 'crush' since I don't know her but like she just keeps popping up in my mind ya know.. I wish I could do something for her, she must seem terrible now, being told she's not ever going to become something big." He admits, finally, I've cracked him open and got out what he's been thinking about. "We'll go get her, take her to the studio, say she's with you and get our music producer to do something with her music, it will help her out." I say. That makes Harry go bright and smile. "Yes! That's what I'll do!! Thanks Niall" he says all happy now. I shake my head and roll my eyes with a laugh. "So where are you going to find her?" I ask. That's when Harry's face drops once again. "I need to find her" he says and I smile, that's when the search begins to find this mistress.