Chapter 15

Auroras POV
"Aurora! Over here" Harry calls from behind me. I turn around and she a smiling face. I stand there for a second and just smile, looking at his beautiful smile. Then I relises that's probably creepy so I go over to him.

I make my way over to the table - without falling over.

"Hey" Harry greets. He stands up to give me a quick hug. It's not awkward though.

"Hey Haz" I respond smiling at hugging him.

We both look at the flavours of the yoghurts.

"Mmm white chocolate" I murmur licking my lips. White chocolate is heaven. White chocolate is bæ. Even though I hate that word.

I look up to see Harry looking at my lips. He's watching me lick my lips. I bite my lip and smile. I shrug it off, pretending I didn't see him looking at my lips.

"Mmm vanilla" he finally responds. Pretending to lick his lips, but he's doing a terrible job.

I laugh and shake my head. "Don't copy my thing Styles"

"What do you mean? I'm just sexy and lick my lips all the time" he responds.

I laugh, again. "Oh God" I mumur. "But really, vanilla?!"

"What's wrong with vanilla?" He smirks.

"Boring" I whisper so he can barely hear.

He smiles at me, and I smile back.

***

"I can't believe you got black liquorice flavoured frozen yoghurt!" I say as we walk out of the store and into the London streets.

"Had to prove my point" he laughs.

"That's disgusting though! Black liquorice, I didn't even know they made that flavour" I sound shocked.

He laughs and shakes his head. "Well I'm telling you know, don't try it"

I smile brightly at him, unfortunately he notices.

"Aurora.." He starts as he stops walking.

"Yeah?" I ask, also stopping.

"I have to go on tour soon" he sounds sad.

"Are you excited?" I ask. "You get to travel all around the world for people who love you, that's what I want to happen to me" I respond.

"It's a dream, but, I'm not excited. Yet" he mumurs.

'Yet?' What's that supposed to mean.

"Why arnt you excited?" I ask.

"Because, I don't want to leave you for 6 months" I says sadly.

"Aw Haz" I don't I so how I'm supposed to respond. What do I say back to that?

"That's why-" he takes a deep breathe "-I'm asking you to come with us, as our opening act. You can also perform songs with us and we can perform our song we recorded together"

I process everything Harry just told me, not relishing my mouths open in shock. "Y-you want me my t-to come with you, on tour? I stutter.

He smiles and nods. "More than anything"

I smile so widely and run up to wrap my hands around him. My hands wrap around his neck whilst I stand on my toes to reach his height. I then feel Harry's hand place on my lower back, pulling me closer.

"Thank you so much Harry" I cry out. I think I'm crying. I don't want him to see me cry. But he does.

"Why are you crying?" He asks.

"I've just tried so long to become someone who means something to people and you've helped me so much with that" I continue. "Thank you, for everything"

He smiles. "You don't need to thank me"

There's just a moment of us standing there, staring into each others eyes, smiling.

"When does the tour start?" I ask breaking the silence.

"1 week, we're going to Australia first" he replies. This makes my eyes bright up, Australia! I'm from Australia.

"Where in Australia?" I ask.

"Sydney, Brisbane, Melb-" he says before I interrupt.

"IM FROM BRISBANE!" I scream.

"Great, I can meet your family" he grins widely as he continues to walk.

I smiles and run to catch up. "Thank you, Harry" I say again. I grab his hand that's by his side and hold it tightly. My breathes are fast, in holding his hand!

"No, thank you, Aurora" he replies smiling.