Chapter 14

The next day

Harry's POV

The bright light of the Sun shimmers through my a slight opening in my curtains. I couldnt get to sleep at all last night. All I kept thinking about was Aurora and what was said on the radio about us. How do people even find out this stuff?

I want to hang out with her today, but I don't know how it would be. I mean, it will probably be really awkward.

I sigh and slide out of bed to get changed.

I feel my phone buzz in my pocket. I reach out to it, hoping it will be Aurora. But its not. Its Louis instead.

"Hey Lou" I sigh, a bit dissapointed it was him that rang me.

"Wow, thanks mate nice to hear from you too" Louis sarcastically remaks. "Are you alright?'

"Uhh, I don't know to be honest" I finally say. I tell Louis about the situation the occured between Aurora and I last night.

Once i finish telling him, I didn't get the reply I was expecting. I thought Louis would comfort me or something, instead he just laughed, hysterically.

"Whats so funny?" I furrow my eyebrows. I thought Louis was meant to be my best mate.

"Oh Harold. Why are you stressing so much about this? Just act normal around her like you normally do, she's probably forgotten about it alreay anyway' Louis admits.

I lean back on the chair I was currently sitting on, reflecting on what my best mate just told me. "Yeah, I guess your right, mate" I sigh into the phone. It's a sigh of relief though. Maybe what Louis told me was right. Maybe she has forgotten about what happened.

Louis lets out another soft chuckle. "Sometimes you overthink too much" he replies.

"Yeah, I do. Thanks Lou" I say before we say our goodbyes since he had to go.

I feel a lot better now. Even though Louis basically took the piss out of what happened, he actually helped. I unlock my phone and look for Auroras name to send her a message.

Me: Hey Aurora, wanna do catch up? :)

Only seconds later i get a reply.

Aurora: Coarse, frozen yoghurt trip? Meet up at 10? ;)

Me: Its a date :*

Me: I mean a friendly date.. haha

I face palm myself. Im an idiot.

Aurora: Haha i get ya. See you soon :*

I take a deep breathe. If im going to spend the day with Aurora I really need to calm down. I keep making an idiot out of myself.

Aurora's POV

I turn off my phone after messaging Harry. Im still a bit confused and frazzeled about what happened last night but im choosing to just shrug it off. I mean, I can't just stay away from Harry for the rest of my life to avoid it being awkward.

I'm meeting Harry in half an hour at the little frozen yoghurt shop that's on about 5 minutes away from my apartment. I get up from my laying out position on the couch and decide to try to look half decent for him.

I walk into my bedroom and look in my closet. I sit at the end of my bed, staring into my large closet filled with clothes. Half of these clothes I never wear anymore, but I really can't be bothered getting rid of them.

More than 5 minutes go by and I relise im still sitting at the end of my bed. I'm staring at my closet but not actually taking any notice in picking out a cute outfir Harry would like.

I quickly stand up and grab my favourite pair of skinny jeans and a navy blue sweater to go over my white singlet. I put my hair in a plate. My hairs pretty long, it goes all the way down my back but not touching my bum just yet. I lightly brush on some mascara and put on ny black vans.

I glance over at my clock that sits by my bed on the stand. It reads 9:49am. "Shit" I mutter under my breathe before I grab my phone, purse and keys and put them into my handbag. I then rush out the door, slamming it behind me before i lock it.

***

I open the baby blue and pink door of the frozen yoghurt store. Once I walk in I stop and take a deep breathe. I lost half of my energy from speedwalking the whole way here. Even though its only 5 minutes away I thought I'd be late.

I look at my phone and see its 10 past 10. Okay, even though I left on time, I managed to get caught up in quite a few things on the way.

Firstly, I wasn't looking where I was going and I ran straight into an old lady. She turned around a tried to hit me with her little hand bag. And she sure succeded in that. I think I have 2 bruises on my shoulder from where she hit me.

Then next tripped over some crack  that was in the ground. Man, that one was embarassing. Ecspecially when there was an attractive guy right infront of me, staring at me like im an idiot.

"Aurora!" I hear a familar voice which gets me out of my thinking zone. I look around and see the curly haired boy that sweeps me off my feet. Mr Harry Styles..

A/N- HIIII!! Sorry haven't updated in a while, school sucks :/ hope you guys like my story so far. Have many more events planned later so keep reading and voting please!! Thank YOU!!

-Sophie