Chapter 4

Harry's POV
Niall just came up with a brilliant idea, I don't know why I didn't come up with it before. I need to find Aurora, many then I could help her with her career. I will take her to the studio and see if our music producer, Julian, can do anything to help her. I don't even know here to start to find her, Niall said he'll help, but Niall doesn't even know what she looks like.

Normal POV
"It was no use, we've been looking around for ages now" Niall says. "I know, but we can't stop now" Harry says. They search for nearly 3 hours, just driving around London. Not a single clue of Aurora.

Nialls POV
"Harry, mate I want to help but we've been looking for her for ages, I mean, it's no use" I say, getting bored and annoyed from looking. "She's gotta be somewhere! I mean, I just want to help her" he replies. "Why don't we keep looking later, we are here all week we've gotta see her sometime, maybe she'll stop by the studio sometime" I say, trying to make him turn his car around so he can drop me off. "Fine, I'll drop you off back home" Harry's words make me feel happy, I don't wanna be searching around for some random girl the whole night. He drops me off, and leaves. He must really care about this girl, I think to myself before heading inside.

Harry's POV
I couldn't find her! I feel terrible, like I've failed. I just want to help Aurora, I felt so bad for her. Maybe she will come by the studio again soon, like Niall said but I just don't know. I send Niall a message; "hey mate thanks for helping me :) I'll see u tomorrow". He helped me and I couldn't thank him enough.

Auroras POV
I still can't believe what happened at the studio, my dreams crushed. But I met Harry Styles and Liam Payne, they were really nice, ecspecially Harry, he actually listened to me. I wish in the future I could be as successful as them. I'm not giving up. Maybe I'll go by the studio later, since that bitchy lady at the studio said one direction will be there all week. Yes, that's what I'll do, I'll thank Harry for being so nice to me...