Chapter 10

6:53pm

Auroras POV
I keep looking at my phone to check the time. My phones probably gonna die from battery soon since I keep looking at it and turning it on and off.

I look at myself in the mirror once more. At first I didn't know what I was going to wear, I didn't have a single clue actually. Luckily, I have Danielle. Harry said to wear casual stuff, but it's Ed Sheerans party, I can't go wearing some old jeans and sneakers, so Danielle picked me out a cute dress and jacket with high heely shoes. It's looked pretty cute together I thought.

I look at my phone once more this time reading 6:58pm. This makes my heart skip a beat, Harry's gonna be here any minute now.

Harry's POV
I race over to go and pick up Aurora, however is not just me in the car, we're actually in a limo with all the other lads and their girlfriends, hopefully Aurora won't mind. She's met all the guys before and she got along with them really well, they really like her too.

We pull up outside her apartment, I jump out the limo while all the boys yell 'go get her mate'. I'm wearing nice black skinny jeans, a button up white shirt with a jacket and my dress shoes. I did say not casual, but everyone was going for a dressier look so I decided I would too, I didn't tell Aurora though, but she wouldn't dress messy.

I jog up the small flight of stairs to her apartment and knock on the door. I hear footsteps, high heel footsteps. My heart is racing, stay cool Harold, stay cool. Maybe this isn't a good idea, I mean of coarse I want her to come, I love spending time with her, but, I just don't want to stuff things up. She's not like any normal girl I meet, I feel different about her.. A good different.

The door opens and there she stands. Perfectly. I check her out, looking her up and down at her gorgeous self, her outfit is perfect, she looks so hot and cute, wait no, she looks beautiful that's what girls want to hear. "Aurora! Wow, you look absolutely stunning! So beautiful" I stutter out. She blushes, "you don't look to bad yourself" she says winking. I laugh and with that I head her over to the limo where everyone is waiting.

"Sorry, plans changed, we've got a limo with the others" I say, hoping she wouldn't be mad. "It's all good, it would be great to see them again" she says cheerfully.

We step into the limo, I help her in and Liam grabs her hand from the inside to help her in. "AURORA!!" Everyone shouts. "Hey guys!" She replys. She hasn't met their girlfriends before but they all introduce themselves.

"So you've met all the boys, but this is Eleanour, Louis's girlfriend, Sophia, Liam's girlfriend and Perrie, Zayns girlfriend" I say to her. All the girls be really comforting to Aurora, and making her feel welcome, which is great to see.

We all chat until we get to Eds place. It's a great ride there, just being with Aurora is great.

A/n- what Aurora wears is at the top :) hope you guys liked the chapter. Made it a bit short cuz I don't want to rush the party scenes :) keep reading