Chapter 5

The next day, Aurora goes to the studio, the studio where they told her she couldn't become a successful singer. However, she didn't go there to try and ask the studio for their help again, she's going down to see the One Direction boys, or just Harry.

Auroras POV
I walk up to the studio and walk in, I see the lady who was horrible to me. "Hi." I say blankly, "hi- oh wait, your the girl who is trying to become a singer, haha that's not going to happen, love, so why don't you run along" she says, the words hurt again, but I put on a brave face and forget it. "No, I don't care what you have to say, I'm here to see Harry from One Direction, I met him the other day and I need to talk with him." I reply, she laughs. "There's no way you met Harry Styles" she says before trying to get me to leave. She walks off to talk to a producer, that's when I make my move. I run up the stairs and look around room to room. I run into a lot of celebrity's actually, Samantha Jade, Ellie Goulding. I say hi nervously and try to run to where the boys were. There's a door which has a sign on it saying One Direction. "Well thats gotta be it!" I say excitedly, before a security guard stops me. "Do you have a pass Miss?" He says in a big voice, arms crossed. I stand up tall, "umm.. Yeah, pfft coarse I do" I reply, trying not to make eye contact with him. "Can I see it?" He asks. He's blocking my way from the door. "Sure" I say. "Oh wait it's in my purse and my purse is.." I look around and see someone's bag lying on the floor near the door I want to go in. "Oh it's over there, just let me go get it" I say replying. It's not my bag at all, so I just pretend and go over to it. When the guard steps out the way I walk over to the bag, the. Sprint to the door. "HEY YOU GET BACK HERE!" The security guard yells. I run to the door, open it, then slam it shut and lock it. I rest my head on the door "phew I gotta work out more" I say turning around. 5 sets of eyes are staring at me. I smile, "hi..?" I say. It's One Direction. Harry stands up, "Aurora!" He says in a happy voice which makes me feel better. "Hey" I say. "What are you doing here?" He asks. "I don't know actually, I just walked past the studio and thought I'd say hi, but I got chased by that security guard" I say whilst pointing to the angry security guard that's in the other side of the door. All the boys laugh. I get introduced to them. We chat for a few minutes, their all really funny and nice. "So, Aurora, I hear you sing" Louis says with raised eyebrows. "Maybe a little" I say smiling and he smiles back. "Can you sing for us?" Harry asks. "Um I don't know, I'm a bit nervous" I reply. "That's the one thing you need to overcome, confidence, that's the way in becoming a good performer, love" Liam says and everyone else agrees. "Okay..I'll sing, but one song?" I reply, I'm really nervous now. "Ooh sing one of our songs" Niall says all happy. "Do you know You and I?" Harry asks. "Yeah! I do actually! That's a really good song" I say. And everyone goes quiet as they listen for me to sing. "I figured it out, I figured it out from black and white, seconds and hours, maybe they had to take sometime.." I continue on with the song. Nerves are all out now, I actually feel confident in my self. "Ooh you and I" is the last note I sing. I look up to see everyone staring at me. Not just the boys, some other people too. I bite my lip. They all cheer. "Wow your so good Aurora!" Is what I heard a lot. It made me feel better, I proved that horrible lady at the front desk wrong. "Hi, I'm Julian Bunetta, the boys music producer and songwriter, you have a great voice and I can definitely work with you to become something great and successful like these five idiots here" he says with a laugh. All the boys look in horror as he says the last words which makes me laugh. "Wow, thank you so much you don't know how much that means to me". I reply, completely shocked. "Come back tomorrow, we will work together, have you written any of your own songs?" Julian asks. "Yes, heaps" "great! Can't wait to hear them" he says. He and the other producers leave, so now I'm back in the room with just the boys. "AAHGH!" I scream with excitement. I run over to Harry and give him a huge hug. "Did you get them to come in whilst I was singing?" I ask. Harry nods his head. "Thank you, oh Harty thank you so much!" I say hugging him even tighter. All the boys say their "awws" at the two of us and I laugh. Harry looks so proud of me. I exchange phone numbers with the boys, I think I'll be seeing them a lot more lately. I couldn't thank Harry enough, I might become successful because of him! He's amazing..

Harry's POV
Yes! I knew that would work. As Aurora started to sing, I was mind blown, she's amazing, she has a perfect voice. She was singing one of our biggest songs, half way through it, I went out to get some of the music producers that were in the room next door, they came in and they were amazed too. When she finished everyone clapped and cheered. Now Aurora is going to work with Julian, he can make her successful. Afterwards Aurora gives me the bugged bear hug which makes my heart skip a beat. I mean, I don't like her..yet.. It's just she's an amazing girl. I can't wait to see more of her.