Chapter 8

Louis's POV
Haha this is going to make Harry go crazy! I just invited Aurora to come to Ed's part tomorrow, which I thought was genius since Harry could finally express his feeling for her or whatever. Lately they've been spending some time together so it will be funny to see what happens. Harry's really quite now, but he's grinning, widely. "Harry are you alright?" I ask, he quickly turns to face me and nods, "yeah, mate, why wouldn't it be?" He asks. I shrug and he turns to look out the window again. I look at the boys who are all raising their eyebrows, I laugh.

Niall POV
So we just ran into Aurora and her friend, Danielle I think it was. Auroras great, I've spent some time with her but I would like to get to know her better, which I will tomorrow night since she's coming to the party. I laugh to myself, I can't believe Lou invited her, Harry's gonna go head over heels for her, he says he doesn't like her, but I reckon he fancies her and so do the rest of the boys. Her friend Danielle seems pretty cool too, maybe I could get to know her too, and she seems like a fan the way she acted at first. I'd like to get to know both of them.

Harry's POV
We just saw Aurora at the shops, when our song was on. It was a bit awkward listening to me sing, since I sounded terrible, but Aurora sounded perfect, she is perfect. I've actually gotten to know her really well, the day she came into the studio without permission and I heard her sing for the first time, and the whole day I spent with her and Julian when we were recording. Only 2 days, but I've gotten to know her really well. I've also been texting her a bit. I mean, I don't 'like' her, but she I do care for her, a lot. When Louis invited to her, I gulped a bit. I'm happy she's going so I can hang out with her even more, but I'm also nervous. I just hope I make a good impression out of myself without being involved with music. It should be a good party.

Auroras POV
I'm going to meet Ed Sheeran. I'm going to meet Ed Sheeran. I'm going to meet Ed Sheeran.. These are the only words coming into my mind right now. Tomorrow night I'm going to his party, why is he having a party? Is it his birthday? Do I need to bring anything? Ugh I don't know!

Danielle came over after the shopping trip, so now we're just hanging out whilst I'm having a fit. "Aurora calm down, you will be fine" she try's to comfort me. "I know, I'm not worried about that, I just don't know what to bring, wear or anything. What if no one likes me!" "You will be fine, you will be all set for tomorrow night. Stop worrying, I'm here to help you with whatever you need okay?" She says, this time it does comfort me. "Okay, thanks Dani" I say.

I know it's just a party, but it's a celebrity party, so I'm going to have to try to impress a lot of people so that they will know me and my music.

*beep beep* is the sound that comes from my phone that's in my pocket. It's Harry. 'Hey Aurora, here's all the details for the party;
*address* *phone number incase need any other information*
Just wear casual
Not birthday, don't need to bring anything..
Glad you can come :) it's gonna be fun. Harry :)'

This brings a smile to my face. It's answered all my questions. I reply to his message.

'Hey Harry, okay cool thanks! Can't wait to see you all there :)'

I'm really excited now. It's gonna be a good night, hopefully I don't embarrass myself.