The Messages

Anna's:POV

I was so excited to send the message, but I remembered that Dan had my number. FUCK. Things can never go my way. Wait. Yes. New Plan.

I remembered that you can get one of those free message apps. Perfect. I quickly downloaded the app when I got a text from Pj.

Pj: Hey Hon, do you know where Dan's phone is. Him nor Phil can find it.

Me: No I don't, but since I live so close to the restaurant I can go now or in the morning.

Pj: Ok I'll tell Dan and Phil. You might want to get now, just in case someone tries to steal it.

Me: Ok I'm leaving right now.

I pretending to 'leave' when I just sat on the couch and waited about 30 minutes to text him back saying I have his phone. Ha. Dumbass.

I text him after an episode of Modern Family saying I have his phone and will meet them tomorrow.

Back to my plan. I open the app. Uh. I had to make an account. The Fuck. Fuck it. I quickly filled it out and put Phil as my first contact.

Me: Hello Phil. You don't know me but you have done something very very bad to me and it would only be  fair if I do the same to you. I will tell you what to do every day, you do not do anything without asking me first. If you don't Philip then we are going to have some problems.

I looked over my message to see if I had like how it turned out. Surprisingly yes. I was getting pretty late, I decided to send the message around 10 so it would be one of the first things he sees.

*Time Skip*

I looked over towards my clock, it was 9:40. Pj never told me when I was going to meet up with Dan and Phil. I text Pj to tell them that I was headed over to their apartment.

I got up got dressed and brushed my teeth. Before I forgot I sent the message as I walked out of my apartment, I headed over to get some Starbucks before going over to see them. I walked over to their apartment while listening to Taylor Swift.

I knocked on their door, Phil opened the door, he looked stressed about something. Perfect.

"Uh hey Anna, come in." He said as he opened the door wider.

"Hey Phil are you okay." I said while grabbing his arm and looking him in the eye. When I knew what was wrong.

"Uh nothing, I just got a weird text earlier." He said while looking down at his feet.

"Have you showed Dan yet?" I tried to sound and look concerned with out laughing.

"No. I just don't want him to worry."

He stated while walking into the living room.

"I have Dan's phone." I told him as I pulled it out and handed it to Phil.

"Oh my god thank you so much." We heard Dan yell from the living room and almost slipped while running towards us.

We all laughed at Dan's fail at running. They invited me to have lunch with them. Perfect. I could see Phil's face first hand when I send the text.

We went out to go eat at a near by restaurant. We all ordered breakfast, even though it was 11:45.

Me: So Phil, you aren't going to play by the rule now are you.

I seen pull out his phone and look around to se if anyone was looking when we mad eye contact. I mouthed 'what's wrong' trying no to let Dan notice. He shook his head and put his phone back into his pocket as the drinks came. We ate, while every once in a while Phil would check he phone for any messages when Dan finally spoke up.

"Phil, why do you keep checking you phone?" Dan asked as he put his fork down.

"Oh, nothing. Sorry." He hesitated with his sentence.

"Phil, honey. I can't help if you don't tell me." He said as he grabbed Phil's hand and started to rub little circles onto the top of his hand. A little to close. DAN.

"Well, this morning I got a weird text from a random number." He said as he handed Dan the phone. Dan looked at and handed it back to Phil. Then soon pulled out his.

"What are you doing?" Phil asked.

"Well since I'm the amazing boyfriend that I am, I am here to save the day." As he grabbed Phil's phone and started to type one his.

"How?" Me and Phil said at the same time both stunned.

"I have his app to trace the numbers and fine who they are." He said with a big smile and handed Phil his phone back as his phone was tracing the number.

Fuck.

_____________________________

Oooooohh snap cliffhanger. Sorry this one took a while to write. I'm trying to devise a schedule. Like I've said a hundred times, but I hope this one with work.

Thank you guys for commenting and voting and just plain reading. Have you seen how many I have like 286. Like holy fack. Thank you.

Shout out to my friends Lauren and Desiree who have helped me keep writing and wanting to see more from me.

Also if you want to you can go read my Pikey (Mikey Way and Pete Wentz)  fanfic. I really like the starting of that one, like a lot.

Stay awesome my frands (*˘︶˘*)

-love always